the thread about nothing...

hey.gif

replacement refs smh

i know this **** is supposed to be "cute", but i really don't like the move of sexualizing little girls. makeup, nails, little skirts and they hair did is a lil too soon.

Yeah I feel you. I thought it was cute I guess, and I liked that the song was about kid stuff. But putting makeup on little girls is a big NO NO to me. That "Hot Cheetos and Takis" joint tho :smokin

i know this **** is supposed to be "cute", but i really don't like the move of sexualizing little girls. makeup, nails, little skirts and they hair did is a lil too soon.

Yeah I feel you. I thought it was cute I guess, and I liked that the song was about kid stuff. But putting makeup on little girls is a big NO NO to me. That "Hot Cheetos and Takis" joint tho :smokin

yeah the songs content was right on point for lil ones and word hot cheetos and takis is a banger, but dont get me started on this **** :smh:

Last edited:
I liked that song. Got anymore like it?

To the nters that have both a ps3/360, which one do you like better and why?

Is ps1/ps2 classics a good way to replay old ps2 games or is it a gimmick?
My two biggest things are sports games and streaming my PC content.

360 does the sports games better while streaming on my PS3 has been better for me than the 360.

I really couldnt choose one

yeah the songs content was right on point for lil ones and word hot cheetos and takis is a banger, but dont get me started on this **** :smh:

stuff like this just lets me know that theres people in this country who really dont care how their kids turn out

360 does the sports games better while streaming on my PS3 has been better for me than the 360.

why the 360>ps3 for sports games?

why the 360>ps3 for sports games?
Personally, they've looked better and ran better/smoother over the years on the 360

all these people on NT with "today" join dates, self promoting their blogs/products ect :smh:

Meth you gotta do something about this

i was at footlocker over the weekend and saw those retro Iversons that came out a week or so ago

the leather on those things are so much better than the leather on the latest jordans.. felt so plush and not like cardboard. 

i was at footlocker over the weekend and saw those retro Iversons that came out a week or so ago

the leather on those things are so much better than the leather on the latest jordans.. felt so plush and not like cardboard. 
Bruh....the difference is night and day! 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom