the thread about nothing...

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

the fact that this got two likes on here kinda makes me happy knowing im not the only one who still likes BSB
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

The only logical explanation is that shoefreak and cap liked that post.

*revokes man card*
jk

Tried this out over the weekend at the range, picked up last week. Its smooth and makes a lot more sense than carrying a 45. New 40 cal Sig Sauer. Definitely a solid piece, first time trying a Sig and they're worth a look.

Nice!

I went shooting with my older brother and my mechanic a few weekends ago. We had a few small guns, shotgun and my brother's new R15.

While shooting one of the small guns, my mechanic gripped it from too high and it pinched the skin between the pointing finger and thumb. It like took out a small chunk of skin with it.

The look on his face was hilarious.

:lol: yeah i saw a chick take some skin off. she was shooting with both thumbs wrapped around like an idiot.

nice gun. i just have my ak, i need to get something else.

so since the move to new NT did we actually lose pages or just the post per page took all of us a while to fix? hella late question
laugh.gif

I have finally come to grips that I cant use my iPod anymore. Years of listening to my music full volume on the bus and at the gym has caught up to me. My hearing is the worst its ever been :smh:

Going to be headed to work off of two hours of sleep...or should i just stay awake..choices choices

I found out today two employees at my job are having an affair...for years now...both are married and have been for 10+ years...I continue to lose faith smh

so since the move to new NT did we actually lose pages or just the post per page took all of us a while to fix? hella late question
laugh.gif
If you're talking about this thread specifically, then it's the latter.

Page #962 starts at the same post number regardless of which site it's on.

That only applies if you have your settings set to 20 posts per page.

I really dislike when people say or type a list and use the word "respectively." For example, "Roughly .00039", .0019", and .0047", respectively."

Going to be headed to work off of two hours of sleep...or should i just stay awake..choices choices
I found out today two employees at my job are having an affair...for years now...both are married and have been for 10+ years...I continue to lose faith smh
middle age, and anytime past 37 is a confusing and weird time. People have affairs for the weirdest reasons, and with the weirdest people...

middle age, and anytime past 37 is a confusing and weird time. People have affairs for the weirdest reasons, and with the weirdest people...

Yeah these two are in their late 40's...youre right...they seem very different for each other...but **** i work in a very different environment :lol:

melky cabrera is a fool :lol: . creating a fake website to try and fool mlb investigators?

:lol: yeah i saw a chick take some skin off. she was shooting with both thumbs wrapped around like an idiot.

nice gun. i just have my ak yoppa, i need to get something else.

fixed for nowitzness

"i aint got no aim that's why i got a k"

i love the innanets :lol:

Hit em with the choppa, call that **** hot lava

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom