the thread about nothing...

Talking to this new chick (as of last week)- she lives/works close to where i work. Has a great personality,is very outgoing and seems like she is fun and really enjoys life. Has only been in 2 relationships ever (both long term). Also, shes a doll- absolutely gorgeous! We both are working full time and finishing up our degrees too, and have a lot of the same interests. Hopefully i dont screw this one up, wish me the best fam! :nthat:

Pics.

one week till school starrst.

gotta get the rest of my books and im set.

pimp.gif

Damn, yall starting school early. I don't start till the 10th of September but then again, summer classes don't end for me till this Thursday
tired.gif
Currently writing a paper and I got two and a half pages to go but I have run out of stuff to say
mean.gif

I just remembered the feeling you got when your parents brought you McDonalds for lunch in elementary school. Everyone would be hudled around you.

Last edited:
So I told my most recent ex who I was still going on dates with/smashing regularly that my old ex (first love) was coming to visit in January for 3 weeks. I had to tell her because she is planning on moving to the DMV from NJ mainly to be with me. I told her that even if she moved to the DMV I'm not looking for a serious relationship now and I'm still in love with my old ex.

She didn't take it well. Cried non-stop, deleted her facebook, won't talk to me any of her friends, made passive aggressive posts on instagram. She thinks I'm the love of her life and knows that she will never mean as much to me as my old ex. She texted me last night during Breaking Bad and said, "In glad alxhohol weed abd xanex exist I think thru are Meant dot people that have met you."

I really care about her, and I'm worried about her, but she said not to contact her because she needs space.
Trying asking a friend of hers that you know to keep a close eye on her, keep distance for a while just so she can probably think things straight. After like a week try contacting her again maybe she'll clear her head. You can tell that she's madly in love with you tho bruh
But like I said, try asking a friend of hers to keep on eye on her for you to make sure she doesn't do anything

So I told my most recent ex who I was still going on dates with/smashing regularly that my old ex (first love) was coming to visit in January for 3 weeks. I had to tell her because she is planning on moving to the DMV from NJ mainly to be with me. I told her that even if she moved to the DMV I'm not looking for a serious relationship now and I'm still in love with my old ex.

She didn't take it well. Cried non-stop, deleted her facebook, won't talk to me any of her friends, made passive aggressive posts on instagram. She thinks I'm the love of her life and knows that she will never mean as much to me as my old ex. She texted me last night during Breaking Bad and said, "In glad alxhohol weed abd xanex exist I think thru are Meant dot people that have met you."

I really care about her, and I'm worried about her, but she said not to contact her because she needs space.
Trying asking a friend of hers that you know to keep a close eye on her, keep distance for a while just so she can probably think things straight. After like a week try contacting her again maybe she'll clear her head. You can tell that she's madly in love with you tho bruh
But like I said, try asking a friend of hers to keep on eye on her for you to make sure she doesn't do anything

Bro she won't even talk to her best friends who live in diff states but have been calling her non-stop. I stopped by her best friends place this morning real quick and she was like, "I'm really getting pissed off because (ex gf name) won't answer mine or any of (other best friend) name calls, texts or anything." But then she's like, "she's just doing it for attention." Yeah, ok, but when she texts me stuff like she did last night I get worried because I really care about this girl.
It can be that she does want the attention, but like you said those txts are scary. It's a big situation you have on your hands. Choosing between one or the other, and you have told this girl that you still had feelings for your ex (right?) but she still insisted. You should try going up to her and talk to her personally but in a couple of days so she could have her space
And explain to her that you still care for her and your afraid of her doing something wrong

Last edited:
Just saw someone call an AK a "yoppa". So, calling an AK a chopper is no longer cool enough, it became a choppa, but now thats not ganster enough, so now its being called a yoppa. If anything, being on the internet and posting on forums isn't gangster at all

:lol: yoppa is a down south turn and I've never seen it used on the interwebz only on the street and in songs.

Talking to this new chick (as of last week)- she lives/works close to where i work. Has a great personality,is very outgoing and seems like she is fun and really enjoys life. Has only been in 2 relationships ever (both long term). Also, shes a doll- absolutely gorgeous! We both are working full time and finishing up our degrees too, and have a lot of the same interests. Hopefully i dont screw this one up, wish me the best fam! :nthat:

Pics.

absolutely not- i only exploit myself, not even my ex's. Shes for my peepers only :nthat:

Oh my :lol: :smokin

african_american_woman_tossing_salad_bld045807.jpg

Just saw someone call an AK a "yoppa". So, calling an AK a chopper is no longer cool enough, it became a choppa, but now thats not ganster enough, so now its being called a yoppa. If anything, being on the internet and posting on forums isn't gangster at all

:lol: yoppa is a down south turn and I've never seen it used on the interwebz only on the street and in songs.

i had never heard the word "yoppa" until Plies started rapping :lol:

Last edited:

Bro she won't even talk to her best friends who live in diff states but have been calling her non-stop. I stopped by her best friends place this morning real quick and she was like, "I'm really getting pissed off because (ex gf name) won't answer mine or any of (other best friend) name calls, texts or anything." But then she's like, "she's just doing it for attention." Yeah, ok, but when she texts me stuff like she did last night I get worried because I really care about this girl.

sounds like she is to you what you are to the other ex. dead them both and move on.

Just got horrible news....

my boy died from a asthma attack this morning.... grew up 5 houses down from his grandparents crib... knew bro since super nintendo... graduated together n all ...JUST talked to bro on friday about the gmp pack
mean.gif

this **** feels like a family member died......
Sorry to hear that bro
tired.gif

Keep your head up

My choppa is ya whoppa and you can have it any way that you want it :nerd:

This Google Play Music is beautiful. It uploaded all 8,000+ of my songs and now they're at my fingertips whenever I need them. And it was all free. Muhahahaha.

Makes listening to new music a breeze as well. Props to MPLSDunk for putting me on. :smokin

Last edited:
^ damn, that sucks jumpman- bad situation. All i can say is, please tell her to leave the xanax alone- that stuff is BAD news, i had severe seizures getting off that stuff/withdrawals
mean.gif
never again
NT: question (i think sleazy post it amongst others): what is the name/brand of that razor that yall use that doesnt cut at all, and leaves the boys "smooth as eggs". I'm gonna order one if somebody can help. Thanks
It's called Schick Intuition Naturals. I just ordered one on Friday & it should be here tomorrow.

Great now I want a whoppa , haven't had BK in forever , :\ might jump on that

Back
Top Bottom