the thread about nothing...

Things I learned my 1st day back to school.

Like I said before, I'm 26 and have been out of school for....awhile. Today I sat next to a black dude with green hair, an Affliction shirt with matching green Timbs...mind bottling.

It seemed like the majority of the other black males at the school were gay. I've been hearing from people about how much more prevalent homosexuality is in our community, but since I've been in the Marine Corps for the last 4 years, I was pretty insulated from it. I dont mind gay people, just an observation.

Parking :x

Yamb possibilities :pimp:

This is at a CC by the way

HBD bay1591. Enjoy my good brethren. 8)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Listening to this Back to Black album by Amy Winehouse and maaan what a talent she was. It's hard to find that honesty and vulnerability nowadays. Gone far too soon.

Last edited:
There is actually a huge window right in front of our driveway too. The ******g nerve :lol: . It's the window to the room I live in. If I opened the curtains I would have seen him easily. 
Live in a nice neighborhood too, pretty surprising.

My situation was similar, my mom stays in a nice neighborhood and everything. And out of all the vehicles to try to break into, mine? A 96 Explorer, with literally $20 worth of items inside? With my door you actually have to push down the lock for it to lock, but the alarm will be on.

The crazy thing is I put some clothes, got in my truck and drove up the street and this fool was sitting in somebody's yard. I just rolled down my window and looked, he took of running. If I had my shorts on, I would've ran him down when he was in the driveway.

I hate conspiracy theories but...

Yo, Tony Scott's death was not no damb "suicide" man...

Foul play was involved...i'm almost sure of it.

Didn't really see any fire in the supreme lookbook for next season :rolleyes

Bred 13 samples are terrible :lol: They ruined my favorite shoe ever. I haven't copped anything JB since BC3's last year.

^Word Pabs. No way that's true at all. Unless you're actually in Seattle or have some attachment there, the team leaving has no bearing on other cities/states. Lebron leaving Cleveland has [somehow] made him hated nationwide, even if those people have are way in Maine or West West Virginia, having nothing to do with Cleveland.
How you gonna agree, then say the opposite? :nerd:

same thing i was thinking. you interpreted pabs post wrong. seattle has the bigger gripe (?) their whole team left not one player

Gotta find a 2nd job, bout to hit up my old spot and waiting on my man to come thru for another spot, hopefully I get something soon so I can acquire currency and disregard everyone else

Didn't really see any fire in the supreme lookbook for next season :rolleyes

Bred 13 samples are terrible :lol: They ruined my favorite shoe ever. I haven't copped anything JB since BC3's last year.

Hope they don't mess up the white/blk 13s

eek.gif
i just watched hoops dreams the other day
and Larry was that dude in the NBA
pimp.gif
Yeah it was crazy... he's working on trying to get my brother a spot overseas. Cool *** dude, and Larry was just stuntin in a Rolls Royce 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It was love tho, had about 20 bottles of Ciroc on deck, played softball with em and the chicks were 
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
... My phone was dead my bro has some pics of the day ill see if I can get em and upload em.. 

Back
Top Bottom