the thread about nothing...

51JA562K9ZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

you pick a page for your box yet?

:rofl:

So this girl flaked on me this weekend when we're suppose to hang and study. Now we have a quiz tmrw monday and she texts me if she can copy while I spent my day studying... I was gonna immediately respond to her with the
and tell her to go jump off a cliff but I need to collect my thoughts and politely reject her somehow. She can't expect to flake and copy off my work. I need the perfect response NT to illustrate to her she ain't all that and she can't expect guys to just bend over backwards for her.

Respond with "Nah, b."

Respond with "Nah, b."
all you need.

Then tell the truth... "seriously why would I let you cheat when you ain't even.have enough respect to shoot a text cancelling. Lose my # if you ain't finna give up the yambs"

She will tell her friends you're a jerk

Which will make her friends want to fellaish you.

So this girl flaked on me this weekend when we're suppose to hang and study. Now we have a quiz tmrw monday and she texts me if she can copy while I spent my day studying... I was gonna immediately respond to her with the and tell her to go jump off a cliff but I need to collect my thoughts and politely reject her somehow. She can't expect to flake and copy off my work. I need the perfect response NT to illustrate to her she ain't all that and she can't expect guys to just bend over backwards for her.
The perfect response would be

j76qzo.jpg

royally

Last edited:
Saw a white Aventador parked in front of a restaurant.
I drove around the block twice to snap pics. Car is crazy.
:smh: Some people got it made.

So this girl flaked on me this weekend when we're suppose to hang and study. Now we have a quiz tmrw monday and she texts me if she can copy while I spent my day studying... I was gonna immediately respond to her with the
and tell her to go jump off a cliff but I need to collect my thoughts and politely reject her somehow. She can't expect to flake and copy off my work. I need the perfect response NT to illustrate to her she ain't all that and she can't expect guys to just bend over backwards for her.

Hit her with the "Lol..I'll pass"

I always thought this was the fastest moving thread on NT. I went to check we are being beat by the Jordan Golden Moments thread.

hit her with

all you need.
Then tell the truth... "seriously why would I let you cheat when you ain't even.have enough respect to shoot a text cancelling. Lose my # if you ain't finna give up the yambs"
She will tell her friends you're a jerk

Which will make her friends want to fellaish you.

Church.

206g8xl.jpg

So my girl made me watch this movie tonight, and actually it was pretty good. I'm starting to become a fan of Emily Blunt, that British accent :wow:. She was also in the 5 Year Engagement, another under the radar funny movie, worth checking out.

Last edited:
206g8xl.jpg

So my girl made me watch this movie tonight, and actually it was pretty good. I'm starting to become a fan of Emily Blunt, that British accent :wow:. She was also in the 5 Year Engagement, another under the radar funny movie, worth checking out.

I love her, will check out

206g8xl.jpg

So my girl made me watch this movie tonight, and actually it was pretty good. I'm starting to become a fan of Emily Blunt, that British accent
eek.gif
. She was also in the 5 Year Engagement, another under the radar funny movie, worth checking out.
Charlie Wilson's War--- you will not be dissapointed

what time you guys waking up tomorrow :nerd:

its 4:01 AM ill prob go to sleep in like 30 min, wake up at like 1-3 .. :smh:

Just got done watching Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist...... such a great movie.

Kat Dennings :wow: I need a girl like Norah in my life b......

Last edited:
What shows are you guys hyped for to come back?

I'm hyped for Walking Dead, Dexter, Spartacus, and Sons of Anarchy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom