the thread about nothing...

Going to the doctors today...I'm mad nervous since I ain't been in years.

Also...the boots I bought on eBay haven't been shipped yet. I paid 8/16 and it's 8/20. I already messaged the seller but haven't got a response back. I'll give the seller till Wednesday to ship otherwise I'm just going to get my money back.

Also, Breaking Bad is :pimp: I was exhausted but couldn't stop watching it earlier...hopefully, I get through the first 2-3 seasons by the end of this weekend.

Last edited:
What shows are you guys hyped for to come back?
I'm hyped for Walking Dead, Dexter, Spartacus, and Sons of Anarchy.
Homeland
Game of Thrones
Spartacus
American Horror Story
Sherlock (BBC)
The League
ugh...too much good TV :smokin

I can't get hyped for Walking Dead though...not after last season. No expectations anymore.

Last edited:
Morning fellas! It's Monday morning, start of a new week. Let's all have a good one
pimp.gif

I taught my baby tricks and ns act like it's so shockin'
on sunday they was jockin' 'cause my trunk was pop-lockin

damn the japanese make some cool *** ****, i dont ride a bike or dj and they got me wanting one of these.

Caught this old dude trying to break into my truck last night. Adrenaline was pumping like hell, really wish I had a gun to shoot his dumb ***. :smh:

Caught this old dude trying to break into my truck last night. Adrenaline was pumping like hell, really wish I had a gun to shoot his dumb ***.
mean.gif
Some guy broke into my brothers car right outside our house. The one day he forgot to lock the car. The guy stole the radio.

There is actually a huge window right in front of our driveway too. The ******g nerve 
laugh.gif
. It's the window to the room I live in. If I opened the curtains I would have seen him easily. 

Live in a nice neighborhood too, pretty surprising.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom