the thread about nothing...

dude hit the dog with a quick hook to the jaw 
roll.gif
lmaooooo

that's why im only owning female dogs from here on out. male dogs horny as fuh

Hell yeah, those Clif bars are good!
@sumdude: right on- i entered the thread late, but i can understand that. The system is imperfect, and you're right about tips being expected elsewhere. Was just trying to give a voice to those that really do deserve it though
no harm done, it was educational.

thing is before that clif bar i never touch a macadamia nut :lol: dont care either, its good as sin

son, you dont even know :smh:

those are too damb good, especially the one you posted.

leave me in a house with 50 bars and honest to god ill eat all 50 in one day without hesitation.

wish they were cheaper than $1 tho, they are soo small.

I get the 24 pack from Sam's Club. White Chocolate & Macadamia are always the first to go. I like all the flavors I've tried though. I need to try the blueberry.

For those that want more info:

http://www.clifbar.com/food/products_clif_bar/

Last edited:
meh, i accidentally bought the blueberry one a few weeks ago. wasnt good at all. If it was a bit sweeter it would have been good.

I have an interview with Bank of America on Tuesday for a teller position. For those who worked at or at least have interviewed with BoA, tell me what to expect from the group interview. Recommend me some questions to ask as well.

from what ive heard so far, bone thugs band did a waaaay better job than nasirs band. that mayan chain tho :x

boooooooooo @ the rewinds on loco-motive

Last edited:
So this girl flaked on me this weekend when we're suppose to hang and study. Now we have a quiz tmrw monday and she texts me if she can copy while I spent my day studying... I was gonna immediately respond to her with the
and tell her to go jump off a cliff but I need to collect my thoughts and politely reject her somehow. She can't expect to flake and copy off my work. I need the perfect response NT to illustrate to her she ain't all that and she can't expect guys to just bend over backwards for her.

So this girl flaked on me this weekend when we're suppose to hang and study. Now we have a quiz tmrw monday and she texts me if she can copy while I spent my day studying... I was gonna immediately respond to her with the
and tell her to go jump off a cliff but I need to collect my thoughts and politely reject her somehow. She can't expect to flake and copy off my work. I need the perfect response NT to illustrate to her she ain't all that and she can't expect guys to just bend over backwards for her.

just say, no thanks.

leave it at that, SRS

So this girl flaked on me this weekend when we're suppose to hang and study. Now we have a quiz tmrw monday and she texts me if she can copy while I spent my day studying... I was gonna immediately respond to her with the and tell her to go jump off a cliff but I need to collect my thoughts and politely reject her somehow. She can't expect to flake and copy off my work. I need the perfect response NT to illustrate to her she ain't all that and she can't expect guys to just bend over backwards for her.
you wasn't with me studying in the room/library/wherever you study

So this girl flaked on me this weekend when we're suppose to hang and study. Now we have a quiz tmrw monday and she texts me if she can copy while I spent my day studying... I was gonna immediately respond to her with the and tell her to go jump off a cliff but I need to collect my thoughts and politely reject her somehow. She can't expect to flake and copy off my work. I need the perfect response NT to illustrate to her she ain't all that and she can't expect guys to just bend over backwards for her.
Tell her that the instructor is payiing attention to your tests because he suspected you of cheating before.

Back
Top Bottom