the thread about nothing...

day and night we sell dope label it kid cudi

Last edited:
Man, I logged in, and realized that I lost 7 rep points from a thread that got deleted 
frown.gif

I'm bummed 
frown.gif

ay man it happens to use all, i love a few as well the other day. no biggie IMO

post something funny, good, or useful and you will get reps. other than that who cares.
Yeah!

But trust me, dudes would be SALTY if they got 50+ reps in a thread, but someone ruins the thread and it gets deleted. 
laugh.gif

Imagine if this thread got deleted. 
laugh.gif
I feel you, but Im not salty about losing 17 from herb and cheese yambs/bbw appreciation. Although i did unlock the key to all the good booty/thick girls pics. That DELIGHTFULness of the great thing we call booty or DERRIERE- if only there was a tumblr for it
eek.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
 That title got me every time I read it!

That thread got way outta control though, so I understand why it got shut down.

Last edited:
Man, I logged in, and realized that I lost 7 rep points from a thread that got deleted :frown:

I'm bummed :frown:

ay man it happens to use all, i love a few as well the other day. no biggie IMO

post something funny, good, or useful and you will get reps. other than that who cares.
Yeah!

But trust me, dudes would be SALTY if they got 50+ reps in a thread, but someone ruins the thread and it gets deleted. :lol:

Imagine if this thread got deleted. 

:lol: I feel you, but Im not salty about losing 17 from herb and cheese yambs/bbw appreciation. Although i did unlock the key to all the good booty/thick girls pics. That DELIGHTFULness of the great thing we call booty or DERRIERE- if only there was a tumblr for it :wow: :wink:

^

@ KMante: yeah, i understand the lock- but not the deletion. Too many laughs to just delete it and not archive the thread

i was very active in that piece and i dont remember things getting crazy, what happened? i just remember folks talking down on the beezies

- I might have walking pneumonia

- I'm thinking about selling my fire red iv's to save up for a Macbook Pro

- Went to the Crazy Horse in Vegas for a bachelor party, got wasted and spent too much damn money :smh:

^

@ KMante: yeah, i understand the lock- but not the deletion. Too many laughs to just delete it and not archive the thread
Yeah man, and the funny thing is that it was locked first, but it didn't get deleted until like 3+ weeks later.

Ahhhhhh oh well. Let that thread live in long memory, and in NT history!

Last edited:
- I might have walking pneumonia
- I'm thinking about selling my fire red iv's to save up for a Macbook Pro
- Went to the Crazy Horse in Vegas for a bachelor party, got wasted and spent too much damn money
mean.gif
how much do those go for these days might offload mine as well

Im way too tired to unpack my stuff its been a long day beginning with a 7hr drive from md to Ohio..but senior year is here..its been a long time coming Lord willing I graduate this spring or next fall..either way I'm getting that diploma

Im blessed NT I love my life.

somebody please explain this to me:
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

female mcs are like female stand up comics to me....................nonexistent. but i find em sexy (lil debbie, chippy nonstop) kinda like a broad wearing your sweatshirt/button up shirt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom