the thread about nothing...

propers to rice boy for throwing out that rock the bells link, but im pissed he didnt do it on saturday :lol:

why is my plug in container crashing now........noooooooooooooo

Last edited:
ecstasy!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
im too sexy for my mother fn self
den I find my ***** and Ima **** her *** to DEAF!

AH... feel so pillish pillish pillish...
What song is that from?

propers to rice boy for throwing out that rock the bells link, but im pissed he didnt do it on saturday :lol:
:rofl: my bad. I'm mad I didn't see cudder on stream >: something about him being tardy & they just replayed the stream from the beginning. I think nas is coming up

Last edited:
10 days left before I go away to school

feels bittersweet telling people goodbye but I know I cant wait to leave :smokin

Nothing against posting pics of "Thick" chicks but didnt Meth warn us about those pics? :nerd:

Nothing against posting pics of "Thick" chicks but didnt Meth warn us about those pics? :nerd:

he warned about getting out of hand with the racyness of the pictures (some folks had nipples and booty crack), posting pics with "those" website addresses in the flicks, and see mass, tittays, asian, black girl appreciation threads.

Last edited:
thoughts on bone thugs performance:

• props to bone for doing entire songs and not cutting it off after verse/chorus
  • bizzy bone in still one of the most unintentionally funny dudes in the world
  • the band did the best live recreation of hip hop beats since jay-z unplugged. could have done w/o the vocoder on notorious thugs tho
  • lebron should have holla'd @ the bone thug boys about hair loss prevention before leaving cleveland.
  • ol girls mic should have been turned down(sheesh), but she did her thang on for the love of money. with her long *** legs.
  • if they would have brought out hologram eazy-e i woulda lost it
  • i got hype when the dj started chopping up dope man
  • lets bring that fat mother ****** back to life? :wow: :smh:

Man, I logged in, and realized that I lost 7 rep points from a thread that got deleted 
frown.gif

I'm bummed 
frown.gif
ay man it happens to use all, i love a few as well the other day. no biggie IMO

post something funny, good, or useful and you will get reps. other than that who cares.
Yeah!

But trust me, dudes would be SALTY if they got 50+ reps in a thread, but someone ruins the thread and it gets deleted. 
laugh.gif

Imagine if this thread got deleted. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom