the thread about nothing...

I want a pastrami sandwich right now.
whxxjm.jpg

:pimp:, I want a ruben :evil:

I brush and floss often, but recently my gums have been really swollen and red, and even receding a little bit. One of my boys told me its because I have a "hard" bristle toothbrush. Anybody have any insight? I work so hard at taking care of my teeth man :smh:

Yeah, I read some random anecdote on the internet once when I was searching up something about teeth.

The lady said she had just gone to the Dentist for the first time in years and had no major issues, but the dentist told her that her gums were receding more than they should be for her age and gave her a soft-bristle brush to replace her hard one.

In Blue Valentine is that Dean or Bobby's daughter?

This flick brings all the worst emotions out of me
tired.gif

Yeah, I read some random anecdote on the internet once when I was searching up something about teeth.

The lady said she had just gone to the Dentist for the first time in years and had no major issues, but the dentist told her that her gums were receding more than they should be for her age and gave her a soft-bristle brush to replace her hard one.

Thanks man. Since I dont have dental insurance anymore I try so hard to take care of my teeth. Guess I gotta hit the drug store tomorrow

I brush and floss often, but recently my gums have been really swollen and red, and even receding a little bit. One of my boys told me its because I have a "hard" bristle toothbrush. Anybody have any insight? I work so hard at taking care of my teeth man
mean.gif
Never use hard bristle brushes

Come home from 9 hours of community service, and lost 17 rep ponts (the herb and cheese yambs thread was deleted) :smh: not thst its important, but i was given those for a reason. C'mon mods :nerd:

wait, WHAT? WHY? oh well, it was dead anyways, may she forever rest in paradise. in loving memory.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom