the thread about nothing...

Dont play games around chea
smokin.gif

Watched The Hunger Games last night with my girl, I know im LTTP, but I was really impressed, great movie. I didn't read the book, but now I'm thinking about it. I was expecting this to be some sort of cheap knock off book - theater kid movie in the vein of Twilight or Harry Potter, lol. I thought it was better than Twighlight, and up there with the Harry Potter. Now I'm looking forward to the next movie.
Going to check that out tonight. I usually try to read the book first but I'm impatient on this one

Man, I logged in, and realized that I lost 7 rep points from a thread that got deleted :frown:

I'm bummed :frown:

ay man it happens to use all, i love a few as well the other day. no biggie IMO

post something funny, good, or useful and you will get reps. other than that who cares.

Why hasn't anybody invented an App where all you do is take a flick of the food you're eating, put it into the app, and the exact amount of calories that is in what you're eating pops up?

That would dope as hell right?

Watched The Hunger Games last night with my girl, I know im LTTP, but I was really impressed, great movie. I didn't read the book, but now I'm thinking about it. I was expecting this to be some sort of cheap knock off book - theater kid movie in the vein of Twilight or Harry Potter, lol. I thought it was better than Twighlight, and up there with the Harry Potter. Now I'm looking forward to the next movie.

Going to check that out tonight. I usually try to read the book first but I'm impatient on this one

one the best movies i seen this year and Jennifer Lawrence was :pimp:

I love shoes 
happy.gif
and let me guess, you love you're life?

every time this dude posts i'm more convinced that the contest was fixed.

this dude probably works with huddler.

nerd.gif
See what i mean,
laugh.gif

That post count in the "the thread about nothin" is overall, right? (including yuku)?
wait, what contest? fixed?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
he won the golden moments pack..

but all his posts be generic as hell.. at least the ones i have seen.

it definitely gets my spidey senses tingling.

I love shoes :D

:nerd:

See what i mean, :lol:

That post count in the "the thread about nothin" is overall, right? (including yuku)?

wait, what contest? fixed? :nerd: :nerd:

hmmmmm

when did he register to the site? :nerd:

so my 2003 Nissan V6 Altima did something that I never seen:

I was backing up to my spot and then the car just shut off, completely...and the next second, it came back on. I had to start the engine up again, and it started fine....I let it run idle for about 5 minutes and it didn't shut off again. Search for the problem on the internet and I read that it's possible the fuel pump is going bad. Going to take it to the mechanic tomorrow...Anyone knows what the problem might be?

If I don't get any responses here, I will make a thread. Thanks.

My homie had a similar problem with his Acura, ended up having his fuel pump replaced, so yeah that sounds pretty accurate. A fuel pump isnt a super expensive fix

I love shoes 
happy.gif

nerd.gif

See what i mean,
laugh.gif

wait, what contest? fixed?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

hmmmmm

when did he register to the site?
nerd.gif
i don't even know if he won the NT contest.

i just remember him saying he won the raffle, so i assumed he was referring to the nt raffle.

i'm probably wrong though.

How is everyone getting so many reps??? Is there a secret rep trading thread I don't know about :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Also pet peeve, when people don't space out their smilies enough and you end up getting :D:D:D:D instead of :D :D :D :D
Don't people preview their post before posting....

How is everyone getting so many reps??? Is there a secret rep trading thread I don't know about :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Also pet peeve, when people don't space out their smilies enough and you end up getting :D:D:D:D instead of :D :D :D :D

I got a bunch posting pictures of this shorty i know in the now defunt "Herbs and Cheese yambs/BBW Appreciation" thread. Also just giving advice/helpful posts will get you there. No biggie though

Negged.

if you rep beg or trade im sure the mods will take them away :lol:

Back
Top Bottom