the thread about nothing...

Solarius did you find any more info about scholarships? I'm trying to find more but they're all primarily for Elementary Education teachers. I have
no patience for that **** :lol:

Edit: Peep that rooster may be one of the most random moments in hip hop to this day :lol:

Nah I havent. I'm not really going to need them until post grad which is a couple years away, because Uncle Sam is paying for the next 4 years of school

dat GI Bill :smokin

I realllllly dont want to do elementary ed, bc Im afraid that I would get in trouble for trying to have sex with students moms :smh:

Last edited:
Yo what ever happened to Barak 0drama??

I thought he would make a comeback around this time...

Jewels retired that SN a long time ago. He never got banned or anything, just decided to post up on his own name.

EDIT: Shout out to the boy though. The Looking Glass EP :pimp:

https://twitter.com/GoDJewels

Always heard the name Jewels on NT but he is actually G o D Jewels??? :nerd:

Correct.

The_More_You_Know.jpg

I know the point of the thread is to be random thoughts and random posts, but I post something and 5 minutes later i check back to see if anyone replied to me...3 new pages were added and my thought got lost and forgotten in a sea of posts.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

It's hard to be noticed now. Just keeping it real. Feels Batman
embarassed.gif
I notice you bro
I've been out of school since 2007. I'm 26 and I go back tomorrow and I am so nervous man!

I made my schedule so that I only have 1 class (math) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, since its my worst subject.

I scheduled my other 3 classes for Tuesday and Thursday. I hope this scheduling works.

My biggest concern is how much money I'm going to spend on food. I have to start packing a lunch
Good luck, What are you going for?

secondary education. I really want to teach in the prison system
Damn that's pretty cool, definitely a route I dont hear people attempting to reach too often

Reminds me of my parents...they actually met working with younger people in the juvenile system
thanks alot broseph, how did they like it?
They loved it from what they would tell me, they've always been people who wanted to help the youth out. Mom was a counselor, she also did counseling for neglected/abused children later in life too. Dad worked in the school district and then transferred to gang intervention for the county. The worse part was gaining an attachment to some of these kid/teens and for something horrible to happen to them
mean.gif
, even for me because I was around my pops alot and around some of these gang members too, they were like older brothers to me. When you took them out of their bad environments they were good kids but I was young and didnt have the biggest perspective of some of these kids lives either.

What do you want to teach these guys in the system?
I realllllly dont want to do elementary ed, bc Im afraid that I would get in trouble for trying to have sex with students moms
mean.gif
Lulz, you'd be like Cutty of the school system

Last edited:
They loved it from what they would tell me, they've always been people who wanted to help the youth out. Mom was a counselor, she also did counseling for neglected/abused children later in life too. Dad worked in the school district and then transferred to gang intervention for the county. The worse part was gaining an attachment to some of these kid/teens and for something horrible to happen to them :smh: , even for me because I was around my pops alot and around some of these gang members too, they were like older brothers to me. When you took them out of their bad environments they were good kids but I was young and didnt have the biggest perspective of some of these kids lives either.

What do you want to teach these guys in the system?

Thats a good question, but history is my biggest interest. I feel like you can find something in history that can interest anybody, where as subjects like english and math will just put alot of people to sleep

Nah I havent. I'm not really going to need them until post grad which is a couple years away, because Uncle Sam is paying for the next 4 years of school

I realllllly dont want to do elementary ed, bc Im afraid that I would get in trouble for trying to have sex with students moms :smh:

Bruh I'm bracing myself for the hot high school mom's. One of my favorite counselors from high school recently got caught up for having sex with a
kids parent, I knew who the parent was and I couldn't even be mad :lol:

Bruh I'm bracing myself for the hot high school mom's. One of my favorite counselors from high school recently got caught up for having sex with a
kids parent, I knew who the parent was and I couldn't even be mad :lol:

can a school employee get in trouble for hitting off a parent? lol how does that even work

I hated math in HS so much....so bad that I pretty much skipped 2/3 of my math classes to the point I needed to take college courses at a local comm. college to get my credits
mean.gif

Now I work in the financial department for my job...go figure
laugh.gif

How are these people getting 1000, 2000+ followers on Instagram and not exposing there body? I dont get that ****...

^Oh so THAT'S how those are lost :lol:

Don't even ask me how I got around to this vid, but :wow:

Last edited:
It feels damn good to be off on a Sunday. I usually work on Sundays so whenever I get a Sunday off without having to request it off is very nice and much appreciated. :smokin

so my 2003 Nissan V6 Altima did something that I never seen:

I was backing up to my spot and then the car just shut off, completely...and the next second, it came back on. I had to start the engine up again, and it started fine....I let it run idle for about 5 minutes and it didn't shut off again. Search for the problem on the internet and I read that it's possible the fuel pump is going bad. Going to take it to the mechanic tomorrow...Anyone knows what the problem might be?

If I don't get any responses here, I will make a thread. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom