the thread about nothing...

is anyone else not able to change their profile stuff i.e. their sig? i keep getting this messed up looking white page when i click my name at the top right

PS i cant stop playing Ultimate MvC 3 this game is :pimp: when you finally get good

I know the point of the thread is to be random thoughts and random posts, but I post something and 5 minutes later i check back to see if anyone replied to me...3 new pages were added and my thought got lost and forgotten in a sea of posts.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

It's hard to be noticed now. Just keeping it real. Feels Batman
embarassed.gif
I notice you bro
I've been out of school since 2007. I'm 26 and I go back tomorrow and I am so nervous man!

I made my schedule so that I only have 1 class (math) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, since its my worst subject.

I scheduled my other 3 classes for Tuesday and Thursday. I hope this scheduling works.

My biggest concern is how much money I'm going to spend on food. I have to start packing a lunch
Good luck, What are you going for?

Been listening to nothing but Kendrick Lamar this past week, dude is mad talented. Swimming Pools is my favorite song this year

meh swimming pools is OK but if you like it then im sure you'll love The Recipe, favorite song this year for me :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
This thread moves too fast... :frown:

People use it like Twitter or just post whatever thought is currently in their head.

isnt that the whole point of the thread? have random convos, talk what ever is on your mind, and just post your feelings? :lol:

ive been in this thread more and more. for some reason general has been sucking as of late, no good threads :smh:

i just cant wait for NBA to start so i can start posting about basketball more. :smokin

I'm certainly not the absolute authority so I won't pretend to be, but things should at least be something that can be discussed. Posting "i'm bored" and other things like that doesn't contribute.

Bring back the post limit each day too

I know the point of the thread is to be random thoughts and random posts, but I post something and 5 minutes later i check back to see if anyone replied to me...3 new pages were added and my thought got lost and forgotten in a sea of posts. :smh: :lol:

It's hard to be noticed now. Just keeping it real. Feels Batman :wow:

Oh I noticed you
shawn-michaels.gif

So apparently the new thing with young black men is standing pigeon toed when taking pictures. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
This thread moves too fast... :frown:

People use it like Twitter or just post whatever thought is currently in their head.

isnt that the whole point of the thread? have random convos, talk what ever is on your mind, and just post your feelings? :lol:

ive been in this thread more and more. for some reason general has been sucking as of late, no good threads :smh:

i just cant wait for NBA to start so i can start posting about basketball more. :smokin

I'm certainly not the absolute authority so I won't pretend to be, but things should at least be something that can be discussed. Posting "i'm bored" and other things like that doesn't contribute.

Bring back the post limit each day too

i agree with the post limit, when im bored ive been posting too much :lol:

:smh:

I've been out of school since 2007. I'm 26 and I go back tomorrow and I am so nervous man!

I made my schedule so that I only have 1 class (math) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, since its my worst subject.

I scheduled my other 3 classes for Tuesday and Thursday. I hope this scheduling works.

My biggest concern is how much money I'm going to spend on food. I have to start packing a lunch
Good luck bruh

this FutureMD dude is a huge annoyance and makes NT a significantly less enjoyable place to be..even after blocking him I can't enter a thread without seeing 1,000,000 white stripes saying *This post is hidden because the user is in your block list. (Click to show)* :smh: :x

this FutureMD dude is a huge annoyance and makes NT a significantly less enjoyable place to be..even after blocking him I can't enter a thread without seeing 1,000,000 white stripes saying *This post is hidden because the user is in your block list. (Click to show)*
mean.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
So the "block" feature just masks people's posts?

Back
Top Bottom