the thread about nothing...

Breaking Bad is must watch TV, started watching it on thurs and I'm already up to season 4, great writing / acting

Store run: Ribs, Coals, Rum

I need to hop on Dexter, I've seen a few episodes but the concept intrigues the hell out of me...I just hate catching shows in the middle of their run. Gotta play catch up

Watched The Hunger Games last night with my girl, I know im LTTP, but I was really impressed, great movie. I didn't read the book, but now I'm thinking about it. I was expecting this to be some sort of cheap knock off book - theater kid movie in the vein of Twilight or Harry Potter, lol. I thought it was better than Twighlight, and up there with the Harry Potter. Now I'm looking forward to the next movie.

Watched The Hunger Games last night with my girl, I know im LTTP, but I was really impressed, great movie. I didn't read the book, but now I'm thinking about it. I was expecting this to be some sort of cheap knock off book - theater kid movie in the vein of Twilight or Harry Potter, lol. I thought it was better than Twighlight, and up there with the Harry Potter. Now I'm looking forward to the next movie.
i highly recommend that you read all three books..

i also though it was some kind of pre-teen stuff but i was surprised by how good the books were.

i'm 25 btw.

Something to think about

I lost 12 reps since last night? What gives? I was at 43?

:lol: :lol: I went down 5 or 6 just a bit more than an hour ago, have no idea what happened

Right back at ya. And I just figured out you can also see what you've repped instead of only seeing what posts of yours has been repped. or I'm just late to the party.

Last edited:
how did you guys lose reps? maybe threads were deleted? :frown:

will rep some of you guys to make up for it :smile:

:nthat:

This thread moves too fast... :frown:

People use it like Twitter or just post whatever thought is currently in their head.

isnt that the whole point of the thread? have random convos, talk what ever is on your mind, and just post your feelings? :lol:

ive been in this thread more and more. for some reason general has been sucking as of late, no good threads :smh:

i just cant wait for NBA to start so i can start posting about basketball more. :smokin

i thought reps didnt matter tho? :rolleyes
modz stay hatin & schemin' :smh:

mac & cheese tonight :smokin
:smh: @ superbiiz for not shipping my stuff out on friday

Last edited:
Been listening to nothing but Kendrick Lamar this past week, dude is mad talented. Swimming Pools is my favorite song this year

I just started listening to Kendrick recently these past couple days. Dude is definately nice man. he got some bangers. I never understood why people on here was giving him such high praise until I started listening to him. I've been sleeping on this dude for too long. feel like i'm late to the party:lol:. and I also been listening Jay Electronica heavy recently. There's no words to describe how Ill that dude is. he's just on another level with his lyricism. I could never get tired of listening to him. Hopefully his album drops this year. I can't wait any longer. WE NEED THAT ALBUM TO DROP JAY!! IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. DON'T PULL A DR. DRE ON US.

Last edited:
I average like 5 posts a day. Its astonishing how some people can avg 60+

Not having a job and/or being out of school for the summer makes that feat possible. This thread won't move nowhere near as fast once school is back in session.

Last edited:
I know the point of the thread is to be random thoughts and random posts, but I post something and 5 minutes later i check back to see if anyone replied to me...3 new pages were added and my thought got lost and forgotten in a sea of posts. :smh: :lol:

It's hard to be noticed now. Just keeping it real. Feels Batman :wow:

I've been out of school since 2007. I'm 26 and I go back tomorrow and I am so nervous man!

I made my schedule so that I only have 1 class (math) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, since its my worst subject.

I scheduled my other 3 classes for Tuesday and Thursday. I hope this scheduling works.

My biggest concern is how much money I'm going to spend on food. I have to start packing a lunch

I know the point of the thread is to be random thoughts and random posts, but I post something and 5 minutes later i check back to see if anyone replied to me...3 new pages were added and my thought got lost and forgotten in a sea of posts. :smh: :lol:

It's hard to be noticed now. Just keeping it real. Feels Batman :wow:

happens to all of us, a bunch of stuff ive posted gets lost :wow: :\

I've been out of school since 2007. I'm 26 and I go back tomorrow and I am so nervous man!

I made my schedule so that I only have 1 class (math) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, since its my worst subject.

I scheduled my other 3 classes for Tuesday and Thursday. I hope this scheduling works.

My biggest concern is how much money I'm going to spend on food. I have to start packing a lunch

Good luck fambs. New semester starts on Tuesday for me, ready to get at it :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom