the thread about nothing...

Mayer Hawthorne is one smooth brotha. :smokin

2-2. :pimp:

alright, who's bright idea was it to put red water in the tub? :x :smh: :lol:

and who lets these strippers/video heaus/worldstar models pick out their names? barbie brittania? shawty aint never seen the british isles. i seen another girl going by kodi bryant :lol: whats next pervisa ellison?

That period bath water!

not sure if guild wars 2 is worth 60 bucks. first world problems :smh:
You can get it for 48 bucks on Gamefly.

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/78604/gamefly.com-guild-wars-2-preorder-pc-digital-download

I'm thinking about it too. I was going to wait for reviews but might just preorder it.
Might have to cop gw2 didn't know it was releasing on the 29th.. Since they don't charge a monthly fee it may be worth it.. Or are they charging now?

not sure if guild wars 2 is worth 60 bucks. first world problems
mean.gif

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/78604/gamefly.com-guild-wars-2-preorder-pc-digital-download

I'm thinking about it too. I was going to wait for reviews but might just preorder it.
Might have to cop gw2 didn't know it was releasing on the 29th.. Since they don't charge a monthly fee it may be worth it.. Or are they charging now?
Nah, they aren't. All you have to pay is the initial purchase cost.

Last edited:
not sure if guild wars 2 is worth 60 bucks. first world problems :smh:

Nah, they aren't. All you have to pay is the purchase cost.

Coo prob cop it then

Smh at Craigslist flakers, :smh:

Be careful with Craigslists player.. Some cat in Minnesota just got killedfrom a cCraigslists meet up. Dude just got in his backseat and blasted him :smh:

Yes dudes is dumb letting them in their cars, plus all meet ups in public place in the middle of the day crowed areas :pimp: btw how's that family situation of yours going :nerd:

Smh at Craigslist flakers, :smh:

Be careful with Craigslists player.. Some cat in Minnesota just got killedfrom a cCraigslists meet up. Dude just got in his backseat and blasted him :smh:
Yes dudes is dumb letting them in their cars, plus all meet ups in public place in the middle of the day crowed areas :pimp: btw how's that family situation of yours going :nerd:

From that last post I had about it nothing has really changed.. Still no don't talk nor does she text anybody anything about the baby so we're just all whatever and stop trying.. She had the nerve to tell my mom's no one was there for her but baby daddy.. She must have forgotten us giving her a place to stay and giving her a car to drive and people go out their way to pick her up from work when she didn't get to use a car.. And on the birth of the baby we were there we just weren't let in.. She must have forgot. Trick is crazy and ungrateful

Last edited:
Damm carver :smh: :smh: that **** is wild / sad but an often occurrence :smh: hopefully she wisens up before it gets worst :smh: how old is she and him btw?

Quick question:

You guys remember the video of I think a lion attacking like 2 leopards, and the lion was staring down the one leopard with the other one in it's mouth

:wow:

Video was crazy....

what is it called?

I think it was a lion vs leopards but could be wrong

HELP ME OUT NT

you be mad
cuz you see me in a drop top jag
50 g sports car
thats not that bad
i can DO dat

This and that Juicy J post :pimp: :pimp: Been listening to Flip since this:

But since like 05, unless he's rapping over 100% great beats, he just doesn't sound right :smh:

Back
Top Bottom