the thread about nothing...

tumblr_lsbqxxlbox1qfbewq.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

Feels Batman means you feel bad and when you feel good its feelsgoodman. I've also seen feelsrobinman

So are the iphone rumors true ? Sept 21 :nerd:

guy i work with said its not even a redesign?

Oh ****, I didn't even know that was there. :smh: :wow:

Good looks. 8)

I bet at least 500 of those guests are lurking this thread. :lol:

Last edited:
Enjoying this great Sunday by playing 3stacks' "The Love Below", among other music.

On the beginning of "Take Off Your Cool", is that Andre and Norah Jones harmonizing or is it just Andre himself doubling his vocals? I've always wondered that for some reason.

I know the point of the thread is to be random thoughts and random posts, but I post something and 5 minutes later i check back to see if anyone replied to me...3 new pages were added and my thought got lost and forgotten in a sea of posts. :smh: :lol:

It's hard to be noticed now. Just keeping it real. Feels Batman :wow:
I notice you bro
I've been out of school since 2007. I'm 26 and I go back tomorrow and I am so nervous man!

I made my schedule so that I only have 1 class (math) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, since its my worst subject.

I scheduled my other 3 classes for Tuesday and Thursday. I hope this scheduling works.

My biggest concern is how much money I'm going to spend on food. I have to start packing a lunch
Good luck, What are you going for?

secondary education. I really want to teach in the prison system

Everybody goes through tough stretches, but keeping my head up and eyes on the prize, fambs.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

Bruh I literally have been listening to Man on the Moon all morning. I ******g love this album.

I know the point of the thread is to be random thoughts and random posts, but I post something and 5 minutes later i check back to see if anyone replied to me...3 new pages were added and my thought got lost and forgotten in a sea of posts.
mean.gif
laugh.gif

It's hard to be noticed now. Just keeping it real. Feels Batman
embarassed.gif
I notice you bro
I've been out of school since 2007. I'm 26 and I go back tomorrow and I am so nervous man!

I made my schedule so that I only have 1 class (math) Monday, Wednesday, Friday, since its my worst subject.

I scheduled my other 3 classes for Tuesday and Thursday. I hope this scheduling works.

My biggest concern is how much money I'm going to spend on food. I have to start packing a lunch
Damn that's pretty cool, definitely a route I dont hear people attempting to reach too often

Reminds me of my parents...they actually met working with younger people in the juvenile system

I know the point of the thread is to be random thoughts and random posts, but I post something and 5 minutes later i check back to see if anyone replied to me...3 new pages were added and my thought got lost and forgotten in a sea of posts. :smh: :lol:

It's hard to be noticed now. Just keeping it real. Feels Batman :wow:
I notice you bro

Damn that's pretty cool, definitely a route I dont hear people attempting to reach too often

Reminds me of my parents...they actually met working with younger people in the juvenile system

thanks alot broseph, how did they like it?

Solarius did you find any more info about scholarships? I'm trying to find more but they're all primarily for Elementary Education teachers. I have
no patience for that **** :lol:

Edit: Peep that rooster may be one of the most random moments in hip hop to this day :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom