the thread about nothing...

*yawn* just awoke :pimp: up so late watching the rerun of rtbs
How are these people getting 1000, 2000+ followers on Instagram and not exposing there body? I dont get that ****...
Easy, they're doing the typical instagram thing where they like all your pics & except you to follow back.
this FutureMD dude is a huge annoyance and makes NT a significantly less enjoyable place to be..even after blocking him I can't enter a thread without seeing 1,000,000 white stripes saying *This post is hidden because the user is in your block list. (Click to show)* :smh: :x
I like this dude though :wow:

How is everyone getting so many reps??? Is there a secret rep trading thread I don't know about
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Also pet peeve, when people don't space out their smilies enough and you end up getting
happy.gif
:D:D:D instead of
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Don't people preview their post before posting....
Most of mines are from avy request, the rest are from this thread or posting something funny.

I probably have a couple from insightful posts
laugh.gif

Dont play games around chea
smokin.gif
come over and make me some?
nerd.gif
we can do other things as well..

Man where do you guys get these from? Is there some secret boxden thread where these are held? Everytime I go to find the Rudy Gay face through the internet I cant and have to go into my gifs folder to get it.
How is everyone getting so many reps??? Is there a secret rep trading thread I don't know about
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Also pet peeve, when people don't space out their smilies enough and you end up getting
happy.gif
:D:D:D instead of
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Don't people preview their post before posting....
In on SRT
*yawn* just awoke
pimp.gif
up so late watching the rerun of rtbs
How are these people getting 1000, 2000+ followers on Instagram and not exposing there body? I dont get that ****...
Easy, they're doing the typical instagram thing where they like all your pics & except you to follow back.
this FutureMD dude is a huge annoyance and makes NT a significantly less enjoyable place to be..even after blocking him I can't enter a thread without seeing 1,000,000 white stripes saying *This post is hidden because the user is in your block list. (Click to show)*
mean.gif
sick.gif
I like this dude though
embarassed.gif
So do I. He keeps threads alive and is always good for an interesting read.

I hate craigslist buyers.

I have my bike for sale for $300. I make it clear I wont take anything less than that by stating "firm," "not a penny less," etc.

I am still getting offers of $200 and $250.

>:

Man where do you guys get these from? Is there some secret boxden thread where these are held? Everytime I go to find the Rudy Gay face through the internet I cant and have to go into my gifs folder to get it.
I dont know who made the Mayor one but def an NTer's work
laugh.gif
. I made the Steph Curry one myself

but from what I've seen the-coli.com is where I see them used on the daily. Every emoticon there is someone's facial expression, it's crazy
laugh.gif
Check there

These hoochies stay sending mixed signals :smh: I'm seconds away from pressing the smash buttons and all of a sudden you remembered
you have a boyfriend :smh: :smh: :smh:

I dont know who made the Mayor one but def an NTer's work :lol: . I made the Steph Curry one myself

but from what I've seen the-coli.com is where I see them used on the daily. Every emoticon there is someone's facial expression, it's crazy :lol: Check there

My favorite one is the Joakim Noah face. That's like my go-to face in all the women appreciation threads :lol:

laugh.gif

but from what I've seen the-coli.com is where I see them used on the daily. Every emoticon there is someone's facial expression, it's crazy
laugh.gif
Check there
My favorite one is the Joakim Noah face. That's like my go-to face in all the women appreciation threads
laugh.gif
They come from The Boxden forums. 

worked overnight last week...had to catch up on 100+ pages :x

seen heads complaining about timeline on fb, there is this fb app called socialreviver

it lets you view your page and others in the classic fb format. http://www.socialreviver.net/

on another note: I more or less only read threads on nt mention in this thread...its almost my homepage now haha

The hate from Seattle fans towards Oklahoma City is worse than the hate from Cleveland fans towards LeBron. :x :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
^Word Pabs. No way that's true at all. Unless you're actually in Seattle or have some attachment there, the team leaving has no bearing on other cities/states. Lebron leaving Cleveland has [somehow] made him hated nationwide, even if those people have are way in Maine or West West Virginia, having nothing to do with Cleveland.

Last edited:
^Word Pabs. No way that's true at all. Unless you're actually in Seattle or have some attachment there, the team leaving has no bearing on other cities/states. Lebron leaving Cleveland has [somehow] made him hated nationwide, even if those people have are way in Maine or West West Virginia, having nothing to do with Cleveland.
How you gonna agree, then say the opposite? :nerd:

Last edited:
this FutureMD dude is a huge annoyance and makes NT a significantly less enjoyable place to be..even after blocking him I can't enter a thread without seeing 1,000,000 white stripes saying *This post is hidden because the user is in your block list. (Click to show)* :smh: :x

this dude is type annoying and looks like one of those people thats just likes to start arguments so he can try and flex his views / intelligence and come out on top >D

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Check there
My favorite one is the Joakim Noah face. That's like my go-to face in all the women appreciation threads
laugh.gif
Kobe Bryant and Rudy Gay faces>>>>>>

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Check there
laugh.gif
They come from The Boxden forums. 
Yeah I used to lurk there, worst forum set up ever.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Check there
I went there this week when I was googling something that I dont remember. Its overkill over there with the faces man its crazy. Every post in a thread has one in it.

These hoochies stay sending mixed signals :smh: I'm seconds away from pressing the smash buttons and all of a sudden you remembered
you have a boyfriend :smh: :smh: :smh:

dont feed them the attention B, thats what they lookin for while their man is busy, all you doing now is stroking the ego

Love having Sirius satellite radio- hear so many songs i loved through the years. Heard this one earlier- and this one hits home at times too. Such a beautiful song

:nthat:

amazing how much the quality of r&b music has degraded over the years...I remember riding to school with my Dad in the morning and every song on the radio was a jam. Thats my first time seeing that video though...that see-through shirt at the end :lol: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom