the thread about nothing...

:wow: @ rice boy in the early ebay jordan sellers thread. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess i missed it- dont see a post by him (deleted?)

naw you saw it, you just didn't think it was as funny as i did.

on another note, why would anyone put raisins in a beef empanada? just got some and i gotta pick thru em to get em out. and good bye to no alcohol august, damn shots of brugal. :smh:

Last edited:
this guy van persie
mean.gif
 traidor
Arsenal fan too?
pimp.gif

I almost always buy plain jerseys because I know most players aren't loyal. Last jersey I bought was an Henry jersey and even though he left, there was no ill feeling or anything, dude is my favorite of all time. Summer of 2010, I decided to buy a Van Persie jersey even though he had yet to really prove his worth over a full season without injury. Now, after one good year, he pull this?
mean.gif
Now I'm stuck with a jersey of some unappreciative traitor
mad.gif

I know it ain't much, but this video has me cheesin every time I watch it.

everything...every. damn. detail. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
My cousin is 18 and is about to have her second kid. She went to one of those six month colleges and thinks she's going to be a big shot hair person one day.

:smh:

#tybg for all the #swag I've gained from your music.

I hope one day, the amount of #swag I have can only be paralleled by the greatest of #swaglords, like David Beckham, President Obama, Tim Tebow, that chick that dances in the Sunkist commercial, snoop lion, and my father ..

Please allow me to stack paper to the ceilings and ride on 24" chrome wheels...

Please allow me to have a good deal of yambs,

Please allow me to cop a dopeness Challenger, only the #based model, complete with Da Hemi.

Please allow my rep to climb high, like Jesus Shuttlesworth34 ans Future MD...

And finally ... allow me to cop Foambs without dealing with idiot hypebeast kids...

Amen.

#tybg for all the #swag I've gained from your music.

I hope one day, the amount of #swag I have can only be paralleled by the greatest of #swaglords, like David Beckham, President Obama, Tim Tebow, that chick that dances in the Sunkist sundrop commercial, snoop lion, and my father ..

Please allow me to stack paper to the ceilings and ride on 24" chrome wheels...

Please allow me to have a good deal of yambs,

Please allow me to cop a dopeness Challenger, only the #based model, complete with Da Hemi.

Please allow my rep to climb high, like Jesus Shuttlesworth34 ans Future MD...

And finally ... allow me to cop Foambs without dealing with idiot hypebeast kids...

Amen.

fixed

cable was frozen before so i watched a motivational sermon on abc family after the lion king ended. it was well done, the preacher spoke with reason and it wasn't so much focused on religion, as believing that our lives were capable of receiving boundless gifts if we open ourselves up to them, basically believing in positivity and faith.

@Cocotaso- where do you stand bro?

these fools need to come up out they pocket, if you go to ANY establishment where you sit down and they bring your food a tip is warranted. and not .02 on a $9.98 check.

Delivery too...only time i regret tipping is at the bar and thats cause i get too generous after a couple drinks :lol:

but if I cant afford the tip I dont even bother

Amen! Gotta love their justification and politics though
nthat.gif
I think half the people in that thread where not against tipping, but rather against the system that is currently in place. 

Personally I just think that their are too many gray areas in tipping, and as I get older I have noticed that the number of people who expect a tip is going up. That was my primary gripe.

clif bars>

son, you dont even know :smh:

those are too damb good, especially the one you posted.

leave me in a house with 50 bars and honest to god ill eat all 50 in one day without hesitation.

wish they were cheaper than $1 tho, they are soo small.

Back
Top Bottom