the thread about nothing...

So this girl flaked on me this weekend when we're suppose to hang and study. Now we have a quiz tmrw monday and she texts me if she can copy while I spent my day studying... I was gonna immediately respond to her with the
and tell her to go jump off a cliff but I need to collect my thoughts and politely reject her somehow. She can't expect to flake and copy off my work. I need the perfect response NT to illustrate to her she ain't all that and she can't expect guys to just bend over backwards for her.

just say, no thanks.

leave it at that, SRS

he go let her copy...stop flauging

for real though, put the wrong answers then change them once she's copied

Last edited:
:wow: i just watched hoops dreams the other day

and Larry was that dude in the NBA :pimp:

Yeah it was crazy... he's working on trying to get my brother a spot overseas. Cool *** dude, and Larry was just stuntin in a Rolls Royce :lol: :pimp:
It was love tho, had about 20 bottles of Ciroc on deck, played softball with em and the chicks were :wow: :wow: ... My phone was dead my bro has some pics of the day ill see if I can get em and upload em.. 

thats awesome man :pimp:

Just got horrible news....

my boy died from a asthma attack this morning.... grew up 5 houses down from his grandparents crib... knew bro since super nintendo... graduated together n all ...JUST talked to bro on friday about the gmp pack :smh:

this **** feels like a family member died......

Last edited:
Nowitznesss wife that up fam. I'll be expecting an invitation to the wedding, hopefully there's some cute bridesmaids there to ravage :evil: :evil: :lol:

my boy died from a asthma attack this morning.... grew up 5 houses down from his grandparents crib... knew bro since super nintendo... graduated together n all ...JUST talked to bro on friday about the gmp pack
mean.gif

sorry to hear that

life is fragile - live it to the fullest

my boy died from a asthma attack this morning.... grew up 5 houses down from his grandparents crib... knew bro since super nintendo... graduated together n all ...JUST talked to bro on friday about the gmp pack
mean.gif

Sorry for your loss man. I'm not even going to act like I know what you're talking about but just keep you head up bro

I hate conspiracy theories but...

Yo, Tony Scott's death was not no damb "suicide" man...

Foul play was involved...i'm almost sure of it.

At least with most conspiracy theories.. they have an actual theory behind it. What makes you sure of it?

The thing about suicide is it's easy to say "there weren't any signs" because sometimes you have no idea what someone is going through on the inside. It's easy to miss the warning signs of depression and suicidal behavior if your family and friends aren't looking for it.

Edit: ABC News is saying he had inoperable brain cancer. http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...e-brain-cancer/story?id=17039434#.UDJwGnilgUQ

Last edited:

my boy died from a asthma attack this morning.... grew up 5 houses down from his grandparents crib... knew bro since super nintendo... graduated together n all ...JUST talked to bro on friday about the gmp pack :smh:

my condolences |I
try to stay positive.
----------
So MJ wins this boxes and dips? Awesome !

he didnt even dip tho
he still post, even in here
straight disrespect :smh:

Nowitznesss wife that up fam. I'll be expecting an invitation to the wedding, hopefully there's some cute bridesmaids there to ravage :evil: :evil: :lol:

I'll do my damndest, found that diamond in the rough- just gotta keep it moving before any vultures swoop in- and i've seen 2 of her friends so far :lol: a trio of blondes

@ Jumpman :lol: i hadnt seen this version until you posted it- i figured it was a great oppurtunity to go back to my OG avy roots
Oh there's going to be vultures always trying to swoop in fam.. But you'll find out what kind of girl she really is.. Only 2 relationships is rare these days :pimp: how old is she btw

Last edited:
"Tattoos are becoming more acceptable in the workplace as the Generation X and Y'ers and Millenials push the Baby Boomers out. Cultural change occurs as the generations evolve... What was once the typical image of success 40 years ago ain't the same today."

This is so true.

damn, sorry about your friend brah. RIP

thanks for your condolences fellas... im getting ready to leave wk .. i cant even focus anymore .. **** ****** up my day

but i know God has a reason for calling fam up & im gonna have to deal with it

"Tattoos are becoming more acceptable in the workplace as the Generation X and Y'ers and Millenials push the Baby Boomers out. Cultural change occurs as the generations evolve... What was once the typical image of success 40 years ago ain't the same today."

This is so true.

Very true. but I'm fine with not looking like Wiz Khalifa

Back
Top Bottom