the thread about nothing...

does anyone know the movie where a black kid is yelling @ a korean store owner for his change calling her all kinds of b's and h's

Upon further research its from this movie

5670012.jpg

You can see the two dudes on the cover come in at the very end of this extended version

Last edited:
does anyone know the movie where a black kid is yelling @ a korean store owner for his change calling her all kinds of b's and h's

I have no idea. I dont think its from a movie.

found it!!!!!!!! still need to know the movie

It's not a movie, It's just video surveillance. :lol:

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you posted a video, I'll check it out tomorrow, Can't watch videos from my phone on NT for some reason. :smh:

Last edited:
JB hasnt made a decent non jordan since the 90s

big deal, Wade is leaving, no one bought his shoes with JB and no one will with Li nang

Should D Wade leave Jordan brand?  His Fly Wade 3 was recently canceled.  I think his shoe has been trash style wise.   

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2012/08/dwyane-wade-leaving-jordan-brand/

being w/ jordan brand hasn't done anything for him, i don't know ANYONE who wears d.wade sneakers. but li-ning is not a good look at all, he might cake up but no one will rock his sneakers once again. reebok could be a good look if they get off that zig tech stuff. but in reality i dont think he should have a signature shoe, just PEs. they tried w/ converse and JB and it didn't work.

Last edited:
love it mane. its crazy how slowing down a song makes it so different. one version the chorus is hopeful/introspective and slowed down it becomes sad/tragic

Last edited:
i know riff raff don't have anything to do with it, but it bothers me hes coming up off hawk and pats flows and not them.

Back
Top Bottom