the thread about nothing...

i done sailed the atlantic
swam the pacific
sold a bird in egypt
threw it up in hieroglyphics

Last edited:
Don't understand women...my girl asked me if I liked her highlights and I basically said no (in a nice way) but if she was happy then thats all that mattered. I mean we've been together almost 4 years now so I was just being honest lol. She's never had them before so it was different seeing her with them. Still love her but she looks much better without them and she knows it but doesn't want to admit it. Where's Ja Rule to make sense of all this....

on a side note, just watched Warrior and it was Awesome :pimp:

what would u guys do?

some 25 year old is talkin to my little sister and tryna take advantage of her shes only 17 and is not really listenin to the fam.

what would u guys do?

some 25 year old is talkin to my little sister and tryna take advantage of her shes only 17 and is not really listenin to the fam.

This is a great excuse to fade the **** out of him..which is what I would do

what would u guys do?

nas-mask.gif

should i really take that route?

should it be done anonymously? or shoulld i let it him know whos delivering the beat down.

what would u guys do?

idk why this is even a question dude.

1. duke is 25 talkin to a 17year old :x

2. thats your sister

3. end that ASAP before she gets prego by him

what would u guys do?

Have intercourse with his mom, make sure to tape it, and then send it to him

or,

Well, im guessing your older than your sister, and you know he wants to take advantage so

A) Call the police and report him, YES SNITCH!!! nothings wrong with snitching in 2012

B) Fight him 

should it be done anonymously? or shoulld i let it him know whos delivering the beat down.
Do it anon so you won't get caught up in some legal actions. Does he know you or what you sound like?

what would u guys do?

Let that man cook!

---------------------------------------------------------

Grateful to start this new job, but waiting for that second check to come in September is a bit much.
Behind on all my bills. :rofl: Not really funny but ain't nothing I can do. *Ye shrug*

Need to figure out how to get money for these Weeknd tickets though. Priorities.
I feel a little guilty by not going to school this Fall. I think once I get fully settled it'll work itself out.

Not having cable blows! Watching dvds over and over blows even more. Trying to read more but still.

what would u guys do?

Seeing that you said he's trying to take advantage of your sister, you need to take care of homeboy. We men know how men think...nothing good can come out of this. Talk to that young man let it be known that his advances are not welcome. If he doesn't listen just tell him that accidents happen :wink:

I'm going back to one theme color and regular size now. 
glasses.gif

Fun time with multiple colors and sizes are complete. 
Simply because I'm from Alaska and I'm cold! 

Last edited:
what would u guys do?

2. thats your sister

Word. Thats your fam...protect that.

Do it anon so you won't get caught up in some legal actions. Does he know you or what you sound like?
i dont know his identity yet my older sister that knows about it wont tell me, she only told me that i might know him.
what would u guys do?

1. duke is 25 talkin to a 17year old
sick.gif

2. thats your sister

yeah i know bro i just gotta find out who it is then me and my boys will def do something but im not sure how to carry it out

what would u guys do?

or,

Well, im guessing your older than your sister, and you know he wants to take advantage so

A) Call the police and report him, YES SNITCH!!! nothings wrong with snitching in 2012 on chi-mos
B) Fight him 

these are your options, but add your parents to option A

i dont know his identity yet my older sister that knows about it wont tell me, she only told me that i might know him.
what would u guys do?

2. thats your sister

yeah i know bro i just gotta find out who it is then me and my boys will def do something but im not sure how to carry it out

thats messed up your other sister aint getting involved, but if you MIGHT know him speaking on it in a public forum is not the best idea. legally speaking as well.

Last edited:
your boys should not be involved in this at all.. if you can't handle it on your
own you might as well let him have his way with your sister.. now if he wants to
bring his boys into it then you guys should definitely have a good ol' battle royale in
the backyard.

You're going to beat him up? A 17 year old girl's crush? Have you not watched any young romance movies? Have you not seen the As Long As You Love Me music video? She's going to feel like this is some Romeo and Juliet **** and rebel.

He's going to show up at her doorstep like

url

what would u guys do?

or,

A) Call the police and report him, YES SNITCH!!! nothings wrong with snitching in 2012 on chi-mos
B) Fight him 

these are your options, but add your parents to option A

what would u guys do?

1. duke is 25 talkin to a 17year old
sick.gif

2. thats your sister

thats messed up your other sister aint getting involved, but if you MIGHT know him speaking on it in a public forum is not the best idea. legally speaking as well.
yeah i told my other sis to do something asap if she doesnt want me involved. 

my mom knows and talked to her about it but she still might be talkin to him.

gunna try to get his number soon outta her phone then ill give him some options.

Back
Top Bottom