the thread about nothing...

your boys should not be involved in this at all.. if you can't handle it on your
own you might as well let him have his way with your sister.. now if he wants to
bring his boys into it then you guys should definitely have a good ol' battle royale in
the backyard.

and just cuz

What if she got with the 25 year old guy and everything was great? Like after she got with him, her grades got a lot better, she was more focused, better around the house, etc. What would you do? :nerd:

Just curious. I know this isn't the case, but i'm just wondering if you would still be as upset.

What if she got with the 25 year old guy and everything was great? Like after she got with him, her grades got a lot better, she was more focused, better around the house, etc. What would you do?
nerd.gif

Just curious. I know this isn't the case, but i'm just wondering if you would still be as upset.
they dont wanna just get together they wanna get married. from what i was told the guy is 25  and a bum. didnt go to college doesnt work lives at home and feeds off his family.

anyways thanks for the advice guys.

Tell dat boy to fall back or yu goin have his crib lookin like 3 bad *** kids was eatin ravioli

nas-mask.gif

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Don't understand why people bother lying...

Especially if they can't keep their lies straight...

I pay attention to details extremely well so if you tell me a story at 1 point in time, said story should be identical to the first time. When details start contradicting each other, I just assume you're lying. After that step, anything that comes out of your mouth is a lie to me.

:smh::smh::smh:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 more rep from a green ribbon :wow:

Last edited:
being w/ jordan brand hasn't done anything for him, i don't know ANYONE who wears d.wade sneakers. but li-ning is not a good look at all, he might cake up but no one will rock his sneakers once again. reebok could be a good look if they get off that zig tech stuff. but in reality i dont think he should have a signature shoe, just PEs. they tried w/ converse and JB and it didn't work.
I agree I never heard anyone talking about getting D Wade's shoes.  lmao but JB gave him some ugly *** shoes.   I think he should go to ADIDAS or Reebok.   Li-ning is garbage.  my opinion anyway.  

what would u guys do?

some 25 year old is talkin to my little sister and tryna take advantage of her shes only 17 and is not really listenin to the fam.
Ill keep it real.   id go off and stomp him out if I found out a grown man was trying to talk to my sister.  Then I'd tell his chester a** to kick rocks.
wink.gif

If hes bigger and older then you get your brothers and jump him hahah if you dont have any brothers get your home boys and jump him.  

should i really take that route?

should it be done anonymously? or shoulld i let it him know whos delivering the beat down.
If you dont want to get caught up pay a couple home boys to smash him and **** up his car.   slice his tires.  knock out his windows with a spark plug.  it wont make any noise when the glass breaks.   If your sister isnt legal in the state you live in report his ***.   There isnt a no snitchin law when it comes to child molesters.  

your boys should not be involved in this at all.. if you can't handle it on your
own you might as well let him have his way with your sister.. now if he wants to
bring his boys into it then you guys should definitely have a good ol' battle royale in
the backyard.
naw perverts need to get they *** whipped! Im 26 and I would never think about trying to get at a 17 year old.  smh to me thats just wrong! What if the chester is older then homeboy?  I say this what ever it takes smash on him.  It sounds like hes already grooming your sister.   Just do it smart so you dont get caught up and when you do it dont ever speak about it to no one.  

30 minutes and I can take my *** home! Grave yard shift is no joke sometimes. :smh: Tonight being one of them. Damn kids!

jesus christ this jacket is - Turnbull: $115,000.00

3347zo2.jpg

that thing is a lil too kid cudi for me, it is fire tho. i think it would look better if it had a little bit of that classic gator/croc shine. that price :smh:. thats cls63 AMG with nice one piece rims money.........on your back, no way, not for a jacket.

i mean this or a jacket?

Last edited:
i hope this is real.......:lol:

Video description:

Guy finds stolen bike on Craigslist 160 miles away, sets up home-made sting, confronts the thief and gets his bicycle back, thief gets felony arrest.

Update: The bike was locked up with a mid-range Kryptonite U-Lock, the thief broke the lock. The lock was never recovered.

We called the cops just before Simon started talking with the thief. It took Seattle PD 45 minutes to get there. Simon decided to confront him when they neglected to show up. Once he did, however, they rolled up as you can see in the video.

!

TED talks are mad interesting. especially gone off that :smokin human beings are capable of so much if we put our minds to work

!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom