the thread about nothing...

Returning home after college sucks @#$% :smh: I've been back for a year now and I swear @#$% is depressing me more and more. I got into a fight with 90% of my good friends before I left for college, and the 10% I had left have become such disgusting @#$ people on the inside that I'd rather not be associated with them. The only friends I have are the ones I made in college, and they all live hours away :smh: Only time I'm in a good mood is when I see them for a weekend every month or two, but the remaining 28-58 days are |I

It's not even like I'm antisocial. I've tried making new friends, but I just have the greatest luck in befriending only low lives and drug addicts. And the women I meet are no better either :x The last girl I was talking to ended up being extremely racist towards Latinos and most Asians (which is what my college friends are)

I used to make fun of my friends because they're from cities like Bakersfield, Fresno, etc...but honestly I see how many good friends and cousins they grew up with and I'm actually pretty jealous. The company you keep>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>where you're from. I honestly would not mind living in a slum as long as I had my good friends with me.

so much truth in that statement

i told my mom this when i was like 14-15, hit me with the wee-bay gif. 
laugh.gif

LL
 where's this from?
The Strangers

I watched that glover/keef video. After I watched it, I saw that a nter said that he was ******ed and I chuckled for a bit.

Then I was reading the youtube comments and supposedly he has autism.
poker-face-meme.jpg

I felt bad for Donald watching that vid :lol:

I didn't know son was autistic though. thought it was just the beans and kush.

I need some new workout shoes, will be doing a lot of lifting and my Brooks don't cut it.

but something I can run in still....

:nerd:

Watched the expendables today. Movie was mad corny but the action/killing/fighting was on point :pimp:

They should've had an attractive girl play maggie tho :\

I have an ex that loves to suck but would NEVER, NOT ONCE, let me eat her out. She just never liked it. Tried telling her I'd make her like it but no. Head all the time though so I'm not even mad.
Sounds like a great person, why'd you stop dating her?

Eating the box? Passssssssss

Why you no like vag(i)na though? I remember the last time i said i thought that was gross- about 14 years ago (before high school, when we all claimed that we didnt jerkoff either). Kids :smh: embrace the vag my fellows

saw this in another thread and thought it was appropriate.

does anyone know the movie where a black kid is yelling @ a korean store owner for his change calling her all kinds of b's and h's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom