the thread about nothing...

I have an ex that loves to suck but would NEVER, NOT ONCE, let me eat her out. She just never liked it. Tried telling her I'd make her like it but no. Head all the time though so I'm not even mad.
Sounds like a great person, why'd you stop dating her?

Eating the box? Passssssssss

and you call yourself a man?

Last edited:
From 2000-2010 .... WHAT???????? What are you you guys, like 14???? None of those posted by either are in the top 10- what a joke, The mixtapes from the south owned that time period- DJ Smallz, Rapid Ric, OG Ron C, Michael Watts, Green Lantern, Whoo Kid, DSR, Chamillionaire's Mixtape Messiah's
I HATE southern rap, always have. There was not a single song on A Kid Named Cudi I didn't like. Another thing is timelessness too. I doubt any of those tapes still get bumped regularly by anyone on here, while A Kid Named Cudi still gets played weekly by me. I stand by my comment :lol:

Went to the movies by myself the other day to catch The Dark Knight Rises, also did some shopping by myself.
Now, I used to complain about not having friends but now I got a good circle of people I hang with occasionally but it felt good to finally get some alone time and REALLY enjoy my day off.

I was searching up Donald Glover songs on Youtube and saw this video 
laugh.gif
. So freaking awkward. Donald sounds different and is trying so hard to carry the conversation. Trying to find anything to talk about. The ending 
roll.gif

I don't understand why the **** they'd put Chief Keef in one of these. He's an idiot. Gambino could have make a really good video with anybody, but Keef wasn't having none of it.

I'm gonna catch a LOT of heat for this, but in my personal opinion A kid named cudi was one of the best mixtapes of 2000-2010.

Come at me

08 might been the homie spitta

P.S and i can't forget THE BEST MIXTAPE OF ALL TIME 

From 2000-2010 .... WHAT???????? What are you you guys, like 14???? None of those posted by either are in the top 10- what a joke, The mixtapes from the south owned that time period- DJ Smallz, Rapid Ric, OG Ron C, Michael Watts, Green Lantern, Whoo Kid, DSR, Chamillionaire's Mixtape Messiah's

word to those, dsr was never my thing and i stopped checking for cham once the color changing click broke up.

add dj drama, max-b, dj burn-one, jaycee, gucci mane, g-unit, dipset, cookin soul. soooo many mixtape champs in the 2000s

NEw credit card user. Would like to ask older NTers for some advice.
So im applying to BoA soon. Jus wonderig if i can open up both a checkings and savings account. Also if itd be smart to open up a credit card or stay on a debit card. Ill be spending primarily on things young adults spend on minus gas.
Thnx NT
Yes, you can open a BoA checking and savings account. It is often advisable to have at least one savings account for things like overdraft protection and keep the change (BoA product that rounds up to the nearest dollar amount the difference of all of your purchases for the day and puts that difference into the savings account). Furthermore, many checkings account's monthly fees are waived by maintaining certain behavior(s) with both the checking and savings account. However, be aware that you're not going to accrue that much interest for keeping money in your BoA savings account since rates are pretty horrid at the moment.

It would be smart to open up a credit card to start building up your credit. Don't open up one if you don't think you can handle paying your bill on time, or if you'll exhaust your credit line off of one purchase. The last thing you want to do is mar your credit report because of poor money management. Opening up a secured credit card - where you deposit money towards a credit card upfront and then pay down that credit line every month - to prove you are able to handle an unsecured credit card - one where the bank extends a credit line without any collateral upfront - may be the best option for someone like you. If you think you are able to handle your responsibilities, give an unsecured line a go. A few words of caution: if you're late more than 30 days, this will negatively affect your credit report; every subsequent 30 days after will show up on your report as well; your card will be canceled if the bank deems that you are not fit to handle a credit card; it is not your money, you have to pay it back; don't think you can open up lines of credit across different banks and institutions and not pay them back because this will get your card blocked quickly; don't ever add anyone to your credit card as an authorized user.

And why won't you be using your credit card for gas purchases? There are some BoA cards that actually gives you cash back for your gas purchases, like the cash 123 rewards card for example - where you get 1% back on all purchases, 2% back on groceries, and 3% back on gas.

Last edited:
So I just watched Hancock and something dawned on me.

Hancock is invincible. He can't be hurt and has superpowers except when he gets close to old dude's wife.

Subliminally what the movie is saying is no matter how powerful you are as a black man if you get close to a beautiful white woman you will die. Stay far away and you will be strong.:smh:

Last edited:
You dont like any of these? (4 of the best songs from 4 of my favorite mixtapes, left off AP 2)

just vid 1&3, and with vid 1 its mostly cuz of them freaking knocking pictures of the wall. chamillionaire got skills and can grind but to be honest i wasn't all that into cham in the first place and once he stopped all that fly slick talking **** i stopped paying attention. damn what happened to lil flip tho?

My doorbell just rang and I open the door to some random woman I've never seen before. This ***** really just walked up in my house like she lives here :lol:

By the time I asked who the hell she was she was just chillin in the living room.

Craziness :lol:

Rita Ora is all hype stop gassing her

NT hype;

05 Jordan 14 Last shot

06 Bape shoes

07 Bape Hoodies/Tees

08 Lrg Hoodies / Lrg phone cases

09 LV belts / coin purse

10 True Religion

11 Wiz Kilifa

12 Galaxy Foams

Returning home after college sucks @#$% :smh: I've been back for a year now and I swear @#$% is depressing me more and more. I got into a fight with 90% of my good friends before I left for college, and the 10% I had left have become such disgusting @#$ people on the inside that I'd rather not be associated with them. The only friends I have are the ones I made in college, and they all live hours away :smh: Only time I'm in a good mood is when I see them for a weekend every month or two, but the remaining 28-58 days are |I

It's not even like I'm antisocial. I've tried making new friends, but I just have the greatest luck in befriending only low lives and drug addicts. And the women I meet are no better either :x The last girl I was talking to ended up being extremely racist towards Latinos and most Asians (which is what my college friends are)

I used to make fun of my friends because they're from cities like Bakersfield, Fresno, etc...but honestly I see how many good friends and cousins they grew up with and I'm actually pretty jealous. The company you keep>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>where you're from. I honestly would not mind living in a slum as long as I had my good friends with me.

Last edited:
Subliminally what the movie is saying is no matter how powerful you are as a black man if you get close to a beautiful white woman you will die. Stay far away and you will be strong.
mean.gif
i told my mom this when i was like 14-15, hit me with the wee-bay gif. 
laugh.gif

LL
 where's this from?

Last edited:
Returning home after college sucks @#$%
mean.gif
I've been back for a year now and I swear @#$% is depressing me more and more. I got into a fight with 90% of my good friends before I left for college, and the 10% I had left have become such disgusting @#$ people on the inside that I'd rather not be associated with them. The only friends I have are the ones I made in college, and they all live hours away
mean.gif
Only time I'm in a good mood is when I see them for a weekend every month or two, but the remaining 28-58 days are
tired.gif

It's not even like I'm antisocial. I've tried making new friends, but I just have the greatest luck in befriending only low lives and drug addicts. And the women I meet are no better either
sick.gif
The last girl I was talking to ended up being extremely racist towards Latinos and most Asians (which is what my college friends are)
I used to make fun of my friends because they're from cities like Bakersfield, Fresno, etc...but honestly I see how many good friends and cousins they grew up with and I'm actually pretty jealous. The company you keep>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>where you're from. I honestly would not mind living in a slum as long as I had my good friends with me.

@ Riceboy: are you drunk dude? What was that all about :lol: Oh, and you should invest in some Ralph Lauren boxers or boxer/briefs- to hell with them cheap drawers. They last much longer and women prefer them

I bet rice boy had the duckface at the same time he took that :lol: :lol:

Rice Boy's pic
laugh.gif
. What the hell made you take that pic?

On a sidenote, 90% of my boxers are some sort of blue color. This chick I used to mess with thought I wasn't switching boxers cause every time we got to it, I had on blue boxers
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom