the thread about nothing...

PSYCHOS.gif

^^ Like for real. I'd be in an Abel concert scoping hoochies and singing right along at the top of my lungs
pimp.gif
QFT
IDK, like I'd listen to it on my own. That ain't even something I'd bump with people. I would NOT be singing no damn Weeknd in public. Like the other day, these two kids were posted outside their car on SOHO listening to The Knowing, it just looked odd.
Man every time me and my homies light up, I got a homie who likes to throw on the Weeknd. Not only is it awkward as **** hotboxing in a car with 3 other dudes listening to the Weeknd, it kills the mood when you about to go to a party with a bunch of biddies and right before, you thinking about your exes or past relationships.

Inspired by my man here:

I hit up the Five Guys on Campus....hadn't had it for like 2 months it was
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

But I saw these drink dispensers and my mind was sort of blown. Maybe I'm late cuz I'm in Pittsburgh but these joints were cool it had every type of drink and then when you click it had 6 different flavors for every drink type
23ijq1i.jpg

EDIT: just googled it and this came out like 2 years ago
laugh.gif
still pretty nice nonetheless
Mind was blown when I saw that soda machine... Had to try like every flavor
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They have it at the Moe's Southwest Grill around here and the Peach Fanta is all I need

so im here watching the 3rd episode of season 3 of breaking bad and this stupid ***** cheats on Walt after everything hes done for her / family, women aint **** B

those soda machines suck, srs

all the pop tastes terrible from their.

5 guys had the best drinks, i kinda hope not all switched to that machine

those soda machines suck, srs

all the pop tastes terrible from their.

5 guys had the best drinks, i kinda hope not all switched to that machine

Word? I had cherry Sprite and then some some vanilla coke just because, and they were delicious :smokin

I'm gonna catch a LOT of heat for this, but in my personal opinion A kid named cudi was one of the best mixtapes of 2000-2010.

Come at me

Last edited:
One of the most closed minded things I've heard today from a loved one was "don't you get you a white girl while in the military." :smh: It's 2012 and technology has advanced but we haven't.

I'm gonna catch a LOT of heat for this, but in my personal opinion A kid named cudi was one of the best mixtapes of 2000-2010.
Come at me
 08 might been the homie spitta

P.S and i can't forget THE BEST MIXTAPE OF ALL TIME 

Last edited:
NEw credit card user. Would like to ask older NTers for some advice.

So im applying to BoA soon. Jus wonderig if i can open up both a checkings and savings account. Also if itd be smart to open up a credit card or stay on a debit card. Ill be spending primarily on things young adults spend on minus gas.

Thnx NT

One of the most closed minded things I've heard today from a loved one was "don't you get you a white girl while in the military."
mean.gif
It's 2012 and technology has advanced but we haven't.
that should be motivation to swim in a pool of snow bunnies on the daily.

Rita Ora is fine as hell in that pic, even with the timbs

:lol: :lol: @ the box eating talk in here. Oooooooh to be a young 18 y/o thinking I'd never eat box, then to be 25 and it [usually] is the first thing I do. Eating your girl's box 1 time can lead to her suckling your boudin 10 times, and I'm fine with that ratio.

I was searching up Donald Glover songs on Youtube and saw this video 
laugh.gif
. So freaking awkward. Donald sounds different and is trying so hard to carry the conversation. Trying to find anything to talk about. The ending 
roll.gif

Last edited:
mary_kate_olivier_sarkozy_daughter.jpg

One of those is 42-yr old Olivier Sarkozy (ex-French prez's brother)
One of those is his 11 year old daughter.
One of those is his 26 year old girlfriend, Mary Kate Olsen.

:stoneface:

i used to say i would never eat it too.. the first chance i got i dove in that thing like a young michael phelps.

with that tropicana juice on the side for the thirst.

Back
Top Bottom