the thread about nothing...

I like the Weeknd, but I can't understand why a grown man would actually go to his concert though? Like what are you gonna do? Just stand and listen to some semi-slow/emo music? Like I'd feel mad awkward if I remotely made eye contact with another dude at his concert, lol. The birds that are going to be there maybe, but still.

I haven't hooped in like a month, or even shot around since my hoop broke.

feelsbadman.jpg
Me either :smh: :frown:

But I went to ball last night at the park. Both of my quads ended up cramping up because of the high humidity down here. I left the park after 2 full court games :x

I like the Weeknd, but I can't understand why a grown man would actually go to his concert though? Like what are you gonna do? Just stand and listen to some semi-slow/emo music? Like I'd feel mad awkward if I remotely made eye contact with another dude at his concert, lol. The birds that are going to be there maybe, but still.
^ that makes 0 sense.  You go to a show to a show to see the artist you like perform

the songs you like and interact with others doing the same

Last edited:
^ that makes 0 sense.  You go to a show to a show to see the artist you like perform

the songs you like and interact with others doing the same
Insecure *** dudes mane
laugh.gif

^^ Like for real. I'd be in an Abel concert scoping hoochies and singing right along at the top of my lungs :pimp:

^^ Like for real. I'd be in an Abel concert scoping hoochies and singing right along at the top of my lungs :pimp:

QFT

IDK, like I'd listen to it on my own. That ain't even something I'd bump with people. I would NOT be singing no damn Weeknd in public. Like the other day, these two kids were posted outside their car on SOHO listening to The Knowing, it just looked odd.

Just got topped off by a ladyfriend. Bout to get the drinks & greenery going. It's the weekend fellas.. time to pop it off. Cheers :pimp:

Last edited:
^^ Like for real. I'd be in an Abel concert scoping hoochies and singing right along at the top of my lungs
pimp.gif
QFT
IDK, like I'd listen to it on my own. That ain't even something I'd bump with people. I would NOT be singing no damn Weeknd in public. Like the other day, these two kids were posted outside their car on SOHO listening to The Knowing, it just looked odd.
i be in my car with the weeknd blasting.. singing along to it with my best weeknd voice like i'm the only person on earth..

not a single damn is given either.

Back
Top Bottom