the thread about nothing...

Vacation begins....about to hop on a boat and grab some food/drinks before heading down to the Outer Banks for a week. Turn 27 next Wednesday and hopefully get my badges back and cleared.

Hasta Luego.

I have an ex that loves to suck but would NEVER, NOT ONCE, let me eat her out. She just never liked it. Tried telling her I'd make her like it but no. Head all the time though so I'm not even mad.
Sounds like a great person, why'd you stop dating her?

Eating the box? Passssssssss

how dont she suck **** but expecting me to eat her ?
The #*@!

I always eat before I go in.. and I expect my lady to get the saliva on my piece before insertion
I have an ex that loves to suck but would NEVER, NOT ONCE, let me eat her out. She just never liked it. Tried telling her I'd make her like it but no. Head all the time though so I'm not even mad.
I'm glad you said you're not mad because that whole time I was wondering how that was a bad situation.
laugh.gif
I'm saying 
laugh.gif

Besides sex, the best feeling in the world is just getting a haircut... my waves is spinning my *****!
Repped #team360
pimp.gif
the sodium coursing through my veins right now, i got to get back to my former prowess.

Sounds like a great person, why'd you stop dating her?
Eating the box? Passssssssss
bro i was the pass type to at first but then once i did it i aint never looked back at thinkin bout it twice again, but dont get me wrong i aint bout that life where dudes just go and eat random females. i need to have a good background bout her first. But like the homie eminem says i spit on these p***** before i eat them

Last edited:
Oh & kno heads aint bout to start postin wave pics....

you dont want the god to come in here & hulk smash all comp... plz just stop ....

yall not about the wave life :lol:

Star Wars 4-6 and 1-3 bro its the only way to go, actually like the OG's even better

Originally Posted by Zyzz

2hp0o3t.jpg

remember how we were talking about Rita Ora before? here she is without make up and ridiculous outfits...

She looks like a regular, everyday non-celeb fine chick. Compared to some of the major Hollywood productions some of you guys talk about, thats a morning time 10.

Oh & kno heads aint bout to start postin wave pics....

you dont want the god to come in here & hulk smash all comp... plz just stop ....

yall not about the wave life
laugh.gif
Ya'll really dont mess with the box like that huh? With your girlfriend?

ya'll  crazy
laugh.gif
nah fam not even with the bm ....... it aint happening

if im hungry ill grab some popeyes
laugh.gif
I can respect that
laugh.gif

No snorkel gear, I dive up in that like this...

Eat it then beat it

You gonna take her p game to a whole nother level.. And be f***ing parts of her p you never f***ed before

Last edited:
so yall wanna box huh.... gettin a cut this weekend ... ill try n post a pic on here sat

OH & FTR

i feel for you guys paying $20+ for cuts..... i get em for free ....havent paid for a cut in 24 yrs :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom