the thread about nothing...

shawty, im late but yea yea

also, that moment of "what am i doing?" when celebrities are really close in age/born in the same year as you (shes two months older than me)

watched Expendables 2 :wow: for a PG-13 action film, it was so awesome. My personal movie of the year

Bros I am tired as ****. I feel as if I need a lot of sleep to catch up on my regular amount of hours if sleep to feel good. Idk if that makes sense

fellas if i was to create a FF league on Yahoo would anyone like to join, NO MONEY just bragging rights for the year.

Tell me why I'm watching victorious and they got this whole scene where they basically get stoned.

Like forreal if any of u catch the episode where they get detention in the library.. They start eating tacos and I swear these mugs got high. Even had Ariana coughing after hot sauce. I know little kids aren't getting these references famb.

Nick always throwing ish like this on their shows :lol:

Ok I'm done talkin bout that

Tell me why I'm watching victorious and they got this whole scene where they basically get stoned.

Like forreal if any of u catch the episode where they get detention in the library.. They start eating tacos and I swear these mugs got high. Even had Ariana coughing after hot sauce. I know little kids aren't getting these references famb.

Nick always throwing ish like this on their shows
laugh.gif

Ok I'm done talkin bout that
That episode was a parody of the Breakfast Club.

If you've never seen Breakfast Club, there's a scene where they all get high in a library.

Back
Top Bottom