the thread about nothing...

this kid can spit

Inspired by my man here:

I hit up the Five Guys on Campus....hadn't had it for like 2 months it was :smokin :smokin

But I saw these drink dispensers and my mind was sort of blown. Maybe I'm late cuz I'm in Pittsburgh but these joints were cool it had every type of drink and then when you click it had 6 different flavors for every drink type

23ijq1i.jpg

EDIT: just googled it and this came out like 2 years ago :lol: still pretty nice nonetheless

remember how we were talking about Rita Ora before? here she is without make up and ridiculous outfits... >D
2hp0o3t.jpg

She's Slavic or something like that right? I don't discriminate, but that doesn't sound very... err... appetizing. 

Yeah, she's Albanian....but her w/o make up here looks ugly to you?? I'd take that over 90% of the caked up females some of y'all are obsessed with....women who don't need an hours worth of makeup to look good are appreciated...she is drop dead gorgeous I would simp, no dambs given, and plus that accent :smh: She's only one month older than me too, if my current relationship doesn't work out I'm on it bros :smokin

Last edited:
For that throwback Kanye go to Youtube and search
[h1]Rhymefest feat. Kanye West - Brand New [/h1]

Last edited:
Inspired by my man here:

I hit up the Five Guys on Campus....hadn't had it for like 2 months it was :smokin :smokin
But I saw these drink dispensers and my mind was sort of blown. Maybe I'm late cuz I'm in Pittsburgh but these joints were cool it had every type of drink and then when you click it had 6 different flavors for every drink type
23ijq1i.jpg

EDIT: just googled it and this came out like 2 years ago :lol: still pretty nice nonetheless

Mind was blown when I saw that soda machine... Had to try like every flavor :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom