the thread about nothing...

Just realized how much of a loser I sound like in that post :lol: BUT, it's been a long week and I just wanna chill and recharge. My last weekend living with my aunt any way before I move closer to DC so there's nothing to do any way.

Nah, chill it's a good series. I wanna cop that box set but the price is >D. I was just thinking last night that I need to have a Godfather weekend. That trilogy is just :pimp: :nthat: :smokin

On another note, I just got this Cam Newton jersey for free. Today was definitely a good day. :pimp:

Wow you know what? Only seen snippets of The Godfather. I think I might get that box set instead of the video game and kill that.

Do yourself a favor, sit down, watch it with NO expectations and you will be amazed. Take it from a person so saw parts of all three and thought it was boring. It is GREAT! That Corleone swag :smokin and I HATE using swag :lol:

how dont she suck **** but expecting me to eat her ?
The #*@!

I always eat before I go in.. and I expect my lady to get the saliva on my piece before insertion
I have an ex that loves to suck but would NEVER, NOT ONCE, let me eat her out. She just never liked it. Tried telling her I'd make her like it but no. Head all the time though so I'm not even mad.
I'm glad you said you're not mad because that whole time I was wondering how that was a bad situation.
laugh.gif

how dont she suck **** but expecting me to eat her ?
The #*@!

I always eat before I go in.. and I expect my lady to get the saliva on my piece before insertion
I enjoy it, so I dont really need verification that I'll get mines. Just like she can wipe me down without expecting anything from me in return, cause in the end we'll get each other at one point or another
smokin.gif
 (strictly serious relationships ony)

remember how we were talking about Rita Ora before? here she is without make up and ridiculous outfits... >D

2hp0o3t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom