the thread about nothing...

Happy 21st to me :pimp: .

1344811342450.gif

GET DOWN WITH YOSELF, YOUNGMAN.

HBD, BKM. :smokin

grubhub just came through with the meanest buffalo chicken sub w/ blue chesse for lunch 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
"I know I was supposed to drop that Dedication 4 tonight — but listen, my homeboy 2 Chainz just dropped his album yesterday [August 14]," said Wayne following his performance in New York City alongside Nicki Minaj. "That's my real, real, real good homeboy right there and I refuse to put any attention on me when the spotlight, everybody's eyes, everybody's attention and everybody's focus should be on my n---a 2 Chainz's albumBased On A T.R.U. Story. So therefore I ain't giving you b*****s Dedication 4 yet. I'ma give it to ya'll in another week or so. But I ain't gonna lie, I ain't finished that mother---er. I've been skating and sh--, falling and sh-- and all that type of sh--, but I'll give it to you like, next week. Stop trippin' pimp."

I dont eem faux with Wayne like I used to but, I gotta give him props for that. 2Chainz been at it loong time and it would suck for the dude thats hot at the time to come through and steal all his thunder.

But shee. I dont even buy albums, 2Chainz and Future need to come on with the mix tapes!!!

Reebok & Ross tried so hard to promote the brand in this vid, but they still did everything on a court with the Jumpman all over it 
mean.gif
roll.gif

It just said you have a call from "[silence]" at the X country jail. I went online and searched the jail's database, but couldn't find anyone that we would care for.

Joey Kovar -- the troubled "Real World" star who appeared on "Celebrity Rehab" -- was found dead at a friend's home near Chicago this morning ... and family members believe drugs are to blame ... TMZ has learned.

Kovar was 29 years old.

Kovar's rep tells TMZ ... Joey was discovered by a female friend early this morning who noticed blood coming out of Joey's ears and nose.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz23pPCjizf

Back
Top Bottom