the thread about nothing...

Mollys on Saved by the Bell

::Cough cough http://bit.ly/PuXFtC ::

Kush got my dutch fat as ****, weezy f im bad as luck, im already at the top im bout to pull the ladder up ! On that No Ceilings type flow today at work

i guess so wayne

"I know I was supposed to drop that Dedication 4 tonight — but listen, my homeboy 2 Chainz just dropped his album yesterday [August 14]," said Wayne following his performance in New York City alongside Nicki Minaj. "That's my real, real, real good homeboy right there and I refuse to put any attention on me when the spotlight, everybody's eyes, everybody's attention and everybody's focus should be on my n---a 2 Chainz's albumBased On A T.R.U. Story. So therefore I ain't giving you b*****s Dedication 4 yet. I'ma give it to ya'll in another week or so. But I ain't gonna lie, I ain't finished that mother---er. I've been skating and sh--, falling and sh-- and all that type of sh--, but I'll give it to you like, next week. Stop trippin' pimp."

Last edited:
its better than sorry for the wait but when i think of classic weezle tapes i think Da Drought 3, Dedication 2 etc. No Ceilings isn't in that category, b.
well dont say 'im sorry to hear that" because what you think and what i think is 2 different things, yaknow? but to each his own. No Ceilings is up there though, murders everyones beats

HBD. You got anything planned?

I have work this afternoon, only a few hours. Then fam dinner, then I'll probably go bar hopping a bit. Tomorrow night though I think I'm doing it big in the city (Manhattan).

Nice to do all of this legally for a change :lol: .

No Ceilings is nostalgic tape to me because of college. But Drought 3, Dedication 2, even the Drought Is Over Pt. 4 are in a league of their own.
Thank you, No ceilings doesn't even belong in the samn damn quote bubble.

I am from the hood. I made it out.

I only like women from the hood. It is hard to meet a woman who has made it out of the hood. It is also hard to find a woman who is still in the hood with any sense of drive and ambition.

Women who come from privilege just don't do it for me. Women who try too hard to be down make me sick.

ugggghhhh

im not exactly sure how ugggghhhh is pronounced but i would think it is something a girl would say.

Just accepted my PT under job at Niketown Chi for weekends....

Mon-Fri 55 hours full time at my brokerage job
Sat-Sun 12-7 Nike
Working at Niketown is pretty straight, hopefully you have good coworkers bc that could make or break it. And of course the employee discount is a nice perk.

Working at Niketown is pretty straight, hopefully you have good coworkers bc that could make or break it. And of course the employee discount is a nice perk.
Yeah i used to work there before the closure for close to a year so I'm familiar with it...Hopefully the new broads are NICEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom