the thread about nothing...

After months of searching, I finally found a seemingly good comedy club in my city.

Feels good man.

wowzerz, I made some real dumb threads in the past :wow: :smh: i was looking for the original Jordan V grape thread from 06 where I posted some real grapes (fruit) :pimp:

Last edited:
want this

^^ She's just entirely too large and has no assets to supplement the fact that she's just huge. Pretty face but throw a nice rack on that and I'd consider :lol:

I do not want to go take this CPR re-cert class in 30 mins. So boring and having to put my mouth on that dummy after god knows how many other people :x

Tempted to skip this work function tonight so I can get this vacation started ASAP. Usually I would never turn down food and drinks on a boat, but I am ready to bounce to the beach and zone out. No technology or distractions for the week. 8)

Hopefully when I get back my background case is finished and I can go back to the other work site.....no more daytime NT for me.

Has anyone been to the ”above the influence” facebook fan page. If not please go right now. I promise lulz. Id screencap but im on my phone. Read the coment section on basically all of their posts.

Just accepted my PT under job at Niketown Chi for weekends....

Mon-Fri 55 hours full time at my brokerage job

Sat-Sun 12-7 Nike

Back
Top Bottom