the thread about nothing...

who is this? Pretty sad that his death ended up in the thread about nothing
laugh.gif

Joey from one of the Real World seasons. R.I.P

Its cold how the media uses the most startling pics in negative reports.

Similar to how NTers try to post the ugliest pics of girls they think are ugly.

Just my thoughts

Just my thoughts
Yeah
laugh.gif
, NTers will go through thousands of pics to find the few bads ones of the girl and call them ugly.

Just my thoughts
Yeah :lol: , NTers will go through thousands of pics to find the few bads ones of the girl and call them ugly.

like with that hurdler last night shorty is deso..... thats a last night smash with a breakfast possibility in the am

Just my thoughts

very true- much like the media, its to get the most attention (either positive or negative). I wasnt being sarcastic about his death, btw. I was just saying that it seemed sad to me, many get their own threads (if its gonna be discussed on here) :\

Yea thats true. Someone should make a thread for dude.

Just realized how much of a loser I sound like in that post :lol: BUT, it's been a long week and I just wanna chill and recharge. My last weekend living with my aunt any way before I move closer to DC so there's nothing to do any way.

Nah, chill it's a good series. I wanna cop that box set but the price is >D. I was just thinking last night that I need to have a Godfather weekend. That trilogy is just :pimp: :nthat: :smokin

On another note, I just got this Cam Newton jersey for free. Today was definitely a good day. :pimp:

Last edited:
Hmmm, didn't know this was a common occurrence, but I believe this one was even better
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I'ma have to go with the other one Peep. Slight advantage because she did that one in heels, that killed it for me
laugh.gif

Cocotaso1 is the NTer of the day, Give that man his reps

Back
Top Bottom