the thread about nothing...

Yeah, all of that is behind me. I still get the urge every now n then, I won't lie, but I'm done with that. I'm glad I never ended up in prison, I've been in n outta county, but the Penn is for career criminals. Also glad I've never been shot or stabbed, though there's been close calls. It just sucks seeing my homies still on the streets. I gotta lil homie fighting a murder with his brother from our hood, a kuzn doing 30 on a Rico, a couple homies dropping bodies, n another kuzn out on bail kuz his fiancee beat her kids n blamed him. But as for me I'm good, just slaving away at the junk yard, but an honest dollar is always hard.

That **** sucks about your homie's bro n his momma. RIP.

They told me poetry was a beautiful art. But when those poets passed on evil traditions, my pome was misspelled n I ended up a product of my environment :smh:

Last edited:

get em to buy a nik for 6 

smokin.gif
lol.....

was a freshman in college and saw a couple white boys get served a nic and paid with a 20. my homie who served them went to get them their change came back and they were gone. my homie said that was when he knew he would making a killing. it was a nice sized sack but in order for them to not know they didn't have a 20 sack they had to have just started smoking the day before. **** made our night though.....
Chip gig didn't come through. Oh well, realistically it wasn't a good fit for the fam anyway. Feels good I even got the interview though cause that's the type of opportunities I never heard back from this time last year. Just gotta keep pushing and making improvements
smokin.gif
yep. all progress, no matter how small, is a good look. 
That **** sucks about your homie's bro n his momma. RIP.

Don't think it fazed him that much. He was on some that's part of the game ****. When **** got you that cold and emotionless, it's probably too late to turn back. 

You've got a good head on your shoulders M moe fab Life could be challenging but the Universe knows you can rise above it all. What matters is where you are in the present and how you currently react to the adversity thrown your way. You know my PM box is always open, whether it's just to chat or if you want something read.

Same goes for the rest of yous.

Peace and love.

damn bruh....
If smack means meth, then yeah. I used to slang AZ cess, loud, dope, coke, brown, thizz, xannies, n norcs. I used to run rock at like 10 for snack money. We used to go to parties to steal burners , then use them to rob dealers or just sell them. We also used to burn dealers by purchasing with counterfeit hundreds. I used to cash fake checks n make like 5 gs in a week. I've pimped **** with the homie, boost cars, clothes, n cigs, done home invasions. I've done so much ****d up **** just to make money to feed myself, put clothes on my back, help with bills. But mostly it was for my own selfish reasons. But I didn't have my parents (they were on drugs or locked up) n my grandparents didn't care. I was raised by the streets n my whole family gang bangs. I never really had a chance since I went to 4 different elementary schools, 2 middle schools, n 4 high schools before dropping out to put in work on the street. But I was always considered a 'genius', but I just acted on survival, n a false sense of what being a man was. It was me on my own. But I wouldn't trade it for ****, kuz it made the man I am today. I just wish I was born with an even playing field, but you can only play the cards your dealt. I'll still accomplish all that I've dreamed, it'll just be much more difficult. But my story will be second to none
smokin.gif
Damn so much realness in those post. RIP to your mom.  My boys mother was in a similar situation, luckily they showed up for a debt and not a death.

Had it been the latter, she would have been dropped no question.

Not too many people are that fortunate to be clearheaded enough to rise above the negative influence.   Have you ever thought about working to fix your community?   

Moe Fab, people do work to keep you and your family in drug infested ghetto conditions.   Your community needs people like you who have lived through the struggle..  not everyone is blessed with "genius" .

Use your gifts to change the problem fam.  

Best of luck familia. 

Last edited:
Don't think it fazed him that much. He was on some that's part of the game ****. When **** got you that cold and emotionless, it's probably too late to turn back. 
[/quote]

Yeah, some cats are just a slave to that mentality :smh:

You've got a good head on your shoulders M moe fab Life could be challenging but the Universe knows you can rise above it all. What matters is where you are in the present and how you currently react to the adversity thrown your way. You know my PM box is always open, whether it's just to chat or if you want something read.

Same goes for the rest of yous.

Peace and love.

Thanks man, I truly appreciate it :smokin

Damn so much realness in those post. RIP to your mom.  My boys mother was in a similar situation, luckily they showed up for a debt and not a death.
Had it been the latter, she would have been dropped no question.

Not too many people are that fortunate to be clearheaded enough to rise above the negative influence.   Have you ever thought about working to fix your community?   

Moe Fab, people do work to keep you and your family in drug infested ghetto conditions.   Your community needs people like you who have lived through the struggle..  not everyone is blessed with "genius" .

Use your gifts to change the problem fam.  

Best of luck familia. 

Yeah I hear you on that. I actually do plan on getting involved with the community. My goal is to actually run for congress in the future. I plan going back to school in about 10-15 years to get my law degree. I want to become a lawyer, n help those that truly need it, as well as propose laws to help fix communities like mine. After that I'll get into local politics n try to enact measures that help fix the disconnect between the police n the ones they're supposed to protect. I'mjust not in the position as of now. But give me a few months time, n I'll be back to community service.

BoJack Horseman>>>>>>

I think because there is no distinction between the animals and humans it makes it all the more refreshing. lol

I want Netflix to pick up Ren & Stimpy. I need that.

"Is anyone in the waiting room currently driving an Audi A3?"

"I do."

"It's gone...the tow truck has it now.."

"WHAT?!"

"Once you get some of our product, you don't need wheels...cuz you gonna fly girl"

:lol:

I used to run rock at like 10 for snack money.

Nice to see another corner kid that isn't locked up or six feet deep.

I feel you about switching schools... From 2nd to 10th grade I switched schools 5 times and moved 7. That lack of consistency was the worst. In 7th grade my principal asked me to take the MBST on a whim (test needed to go from 8th to HS) and I got one of the best scores in schoolschool :lol: . Skipped 8th and went from 7th to 9th in a entirely new area with no friends.

Ended up with a degree in computer science at 21, but there were some rough patches in between. Lotta nights my classmates in uni were whipping around in Audis while I couldn't even buy ramen for myself. Very humbling after coming from rolling swishers on the daily back in the hood when I thought I was the man :lol: :smh:

I say all of that to day this; its never too early to start on your academic pursuits. I lucked out with a scholarship, but if you really want to be a lawyer, start now man. Even if it's reading books online and reading through case files in the library, start now ... Its never too early

Try to show cats from the hood, too. A Lotta people will tell you that you changed... You just gotta remember that change isn't always a bad thing.

Last edited:
:lol: You canceled everything yet or have to wait? A few months back someone got my mothers credit info and was doing little small purchases with it to see if it worked.

:lol: You canceled everything yet or have to wait? A few months back someone got my mothers credit info and was doing little small purchases with it to see if it worked.
yeah I cancelled everything. This guy used one of those pay with your phone apps probably for like dinner and drinks after spending $200 at the movies :smh:
I was gone $700/800 and didn't notice :lol: :smh:

I used to run rock at like 10 for snack money.

Nice to see another corner kid that isn't locked up or six feet deep.

I feel you about switching schools... From 2nd to 10th grade I switched schools 5 times and moved 7. That lack of consistency was the worst. In 7th grade my principal asked me to take the MBST on a whim (test needed to go from 8th to HS) and I got one of the best scores in schoolschool :lol: . Skipped 8th and went from 7th to 9th in a entirely new area with no friends.

Ended up with a degree in computer science at 21, but there were some rough patches in between. Lotta nights my classmates in uni were whipping around in Audis while I couldn't even buy ramen for myself. Very humbling after coming from rolling swishers on the daily back in the hood when I thought I was the man :lol: :smh:

I say all of that to day this; its never too early to start on your academic pursuits. I lucked out with a scholarship, but if you really want to be a lawyer, start now man. Even if it's reading books online and reading through case files in the library, start now ... Its never too early

Try to show cats from the hood, too. A Lotta people will tell you that you changed... You just gotta remember that change isn't always a bad thing.

First congrats Bruh, it ain't easy. Also, I do plan on stepping my knowledge up, it's just my situation right now is holding me back, but it's only for another month tops. I do feel you on educating myself, I try to read up a little every now n then in order to find precedence for the type of things I plan to change in the future. Knowledge is power.

someone stole my debit card info and had a great night out in brooklyn :smh:

couldn't even get an invite :smh:
Damn been there before smh >:

That sucks, I've had my id n social stolen before. Nothing happened tho, my credit was ****d from frauding my bank doing the same thing as a young adult. Be careful I've seen firsthand how deep identity theft can go.

A few years back, my homie got a hold of my Grampa's info from some cat he was dealing to. Wanted to find him n buck fifty that mutha****a. Heard he ended up getting ****d up in the joint kuz he was no good.

Be careful out there y'all, the world can be a ****d up place.

Back
Top Bottom