the thread about nothing...

10.50 an hour, 32 hours w/full time benefits. No uniform, air conditioned environment, sitting at a cubicle with a comp in front of me, chillin. He used to average sometimes two calls an hour and its prompted what he would have to say. It's better than my 8.35 an hour. :lol:

*Diddy voice* Take that, take that *Diddy voice*

10.50 an hour, 32 hours w/full time benefits. No uniform, air conditioned environment, sitting at a cubicle with a comp in front of me, chillin. He used to average sometimes two calls an hour and its prompted what he would have to say. It's better than my 8.35 an hour. :lol:

Boy, I'd be jumping all over that.

good for him...why he at the grammys tho?

just do speed lmaooo
in a couple weeks, you'll be good
laugh.gif

My first semester at cc a girl in my class planning on modeling would buy dope from me. She lost 15 lbs n I began smashing. She started to get addicted n just disappeared. My best guess, she belongs to the game now. Damn that was almost 5 years ago. She was bad once she lost the weight.
smack?

damn bruh....

Brought up the question to my cousin regarding a move from my current job to his former job, straight up told me "You got the job without even applying". If my current job doesn't offer the part time, taking my talents to this line of work.

Hooked up one of my friends with a job like that. He went from riding the bus to making 58k. Feels good man.

good for him...why he at the grammys tho?

just do speed lmaooo

in a couple weeks, you'll be good

:lol:

My first semester at cc a girl in my class planning on modeling would buy dope from me. She lost 15 lbs n I began smashing. She started to get addicted n just disappeared. My best guess, she belongs to the game now. Damn that was almost 5 years ago. She was bad once she lost the weight.
smack?

damn bruh....

If smack means meth, then yeah. I used to slang AZ cess, loud, dope, coke, brown, thizz, xannies, n norcs. I used to run rock at like 10 for snack money. We used to go to parties to steal burners , then use them to rob dealers or just sell them. We also used to burn dealers by purchasing with counterfeit hundreds. I used to cash fake checks n make like 5 gs in a week. I've pimped **** with the homie, boost cars, clothes, n cigs, done home invasions. I've done so much ****d up **** just to make money to feed myself, put clothes on my back, help with bills. But mostly it was for my own selfish reasons. But I didn't have my parents (they were on drugs or locked up) n my grandparents didn't care. I was raised by the streets n my whole family gang bangs. I never really had a chance since I went to 4 different elementary schools, 2 middle schools, n 4 high schools before dropping out to put in work on the street. But I was always considered a 'genius', but I just acted on survival, n a false sense of what being a man was. It was me on my own. But I wouldn't trade it for ****, kuz it made the man I am today. I just wish I was born with an even playing field, but you can only play the cards your dealt. I'll still accomplish all that I've dreamed, it'll just be much more difficult. But my story will be second to none :smokin

Damn bruh, and I though **** was hard for me. At least all that is behind you and the streets and swallow you all the way up, nh. :pimp:

Rosie Perez can have it in 2014
For emphasis

I've only been high off of laughing gas, best time of my life til it wore off. If music high is even better than what I am hearing right now then I need to get my hands on something.

jus say no breh.

Brought up the question to my cousin regarding a move from my current job to his former job, straight up told me "You got the job without even applying". If my current job doesn't offer the part time, taking my talents to this line of work.

Hooked up one of my friends with a job like that. He went from riding the bus to making 58k. Feels good man.
Need a new friend to hook up? :nerd:

My ***** M moe fab is ******* great :pimp:

Chip gig didn't come through. Oh well, realistically it wasn't a good fit for the fam anyway. Feels good I even got the interview though cause that's the type of opportunities I never heard back from this time last year. Just gotta keep pushing and making improvements :smokin

Chip gig didn't come through. Oh well, realistically it wasn't a good fit for the fam anyway. Feels good I even got the interview though cause that's the type of opportunities I never heard back from this time last year. Just gotta keep pushing and making improvements :smokin
Oh well

Just keep making forward progress man :smokin

Thanks y'all, it's appreciated. I don't say all this to brag on my I'll gotten gains or exploits, but it's therapeutic n allows for me to reflect; as well as provide cautionary tales n perspective. I can't say I've had it the roughest (kids in Asia sold into slavery to sweat shops, in Africa kidnapped n forced to fight a war they know nothing of, in Latin America used as drug mules, in the Middle East ducking fire n suicide bombings, in Eastern Europe living in the rubble of the fall of the USSR, n most importantly the little girls raped n pimped around the world have it worse) but it's been hard. However, its important track progress through reflecting on your life thus far. Remembering good times, enjoying the current ones, or looking forward to those still to come is comforting n allows you a brief moment to take a breathe n enjoy your time, kuz we ain't got much.

lazy lazy you'll be fine Bruh. Stay positive n never look at things that don't go your way as failures, just opportunities to learn n improve :smokin

Last edited:
damn bruh....
If smack means meth, then yeah. I used to slang AZ cess, loud, dope, coke, brown, thizz, xannies, n norcs. I used to run rock at like 10 for snack money. We used to go to parties to steal burners , then use them to rob dealers or just sell them. We also used to burn dealers by purchasing with counterfeit hundreds. I used to cash fake checks n make like 5 gs in a week. I've pimped **** with the homie, boost cars, clothes, n cigs, done home invasions. I've done so much ****d up **** just to make money to feed myself, put clothes on my back, help with bills. But mostly it was for my own selfish reasons. But I didn't have my parents (they were on drugs or locked up) n my grandparents didn't care. I was raised by the streets n my whole family gang bangs. I never really had a chance since I went to 4 different elementary schools, 2 middle schools, n 4 high schools before dropping out to put in work on the street. But I was always considered a 'genius', but I just acted on survival, n a false sense of what being a man was. It was me on my own. But I wouldn't trade it for ****, kuz it made the man I am today. I just wish I was born with an even playing field, but you can only play the cards your dealt. I'll still accomplish all that I've dreamed, it'll just be much more difficult. But my story will be second to none
smokin.gif
meant heroin....but damn bruh. that being born with an even playing field **** means a lot. my homie lil brother (they had different moms), stayed with his mom 1 town, 20 minutes over from where me and my homie lived), started selling hard at 12. by the time he was 18 he was the man (he wasn't the only man in town but had made a name for himself and earned everyone elses respect) and had done everything it takes to get there, robbed murdered a couple stints in jail etc. he killed a dude a couple years ago and blew town to **** cooled down. dude he murked homeboys came to moms house looking for him. she told them she didn't know where he was. they put 2 in her head in her driveway and left. 

im assuming you left all that **** alone. if not stop posting that ****. if so, good for you young brother.

Back
Top Bottom