the thread about nothing...

Nope but I would. I dont think theres anything wrong with spending 200$ on a date. You're going to be there enjoying yourself too.

u remind me of this cat I used to work with...he claims he spends $100 on his first dates..he looks at it like an investment smh...all of the old heads in my family tell me to take girls on walks for the first date n if they complain cut her off...I just can't see myself doing that in 2014

u remind me of this cat I used to work with...he claims he spends $100 on his first dates..he looks at it like an investment smh...all of the old heads in my family tell me to take girls on walks for the first date n if they complain cut her off...I just can't see myself doing that in 2014
I do something like that too. usually a walk out to cop some food or bubble tea then maybe some live music, jazz lounge type stuff. I really don't know what people are spending money on, unless you getting full meal and a bottle

Nope but I would. I dont think theres anything wrong with spending 200$ on a date. You're going to be there enjoying yourself too.

You can enjoy yourself without spending 200

A chick told me she thinks a dude has no father figure if he tricks off on the first date

Thats a sucka tendency

You can enjoy yourself without spending 200

A chick told me she thinks a dude has no father figure if he tricks off on the first date

Thats a sucka tendency
how much can u spend before being put in the trick basket

im about to go on a first date with a chick in about an hour...im driving 30 minutes to get her then paying between 30-50 for a lil day  cruise...shiiiiii i might as well do what my old heads tell me  to do its a nice day out anyways lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom