the thread about nothing...

You can enjoy yourself without spending 200

A chick told me she thinks a dude has no father figure if he tricks off on the first date

Thats a sucka tendency
:wow: that explains so much

taking chicks for walks....:rofl: . That subliminal...

:smh: you reaching
is that not good enough for you ?  please let me know

yall know she bougie

umm, not sure how y'all jumped to that conclusion.

how much can u spend before being put in the trick basket

im about to go on a first date with a chick in about an hour...im driving 30 minutes to get her then paying between 30-50 for a lil day  cruise...shiiiiii i might as well do what my old heads tell me  to do its a nice day out anyways lol

Nah you good

Its the dudes trying to show off like they got it

"It aint trickin if you got it" type dudes

Nope but I would. I dont think theres anything wrong with spending 200$ on a date. You're going to be there enjoying yourself too.
You can enjoy yourself without spending 200

A chick told me she thinks a dude has no father figure if he tricks off on the first date

Thats a sucka tendency
LOL damb. I like to eat at fancy restaurants though so it thats where it comes from.

It seems like the fancier the restaurant, the smaller the portion. I can't **** with that. I likes to eat

It seems like the fancier the restaurant, the smaller the portion. I can't **** with that. I likes to eat
This is also real life, and why I dont like some of them. I'm down to try any place once though

mean.gif

I don't like having cash on me. Ever since I discovered plastic, I never looked back.

Back
Top Bottom