the thread about nothing...

Would camp out for boondocks live action movie. Only if John Witherspoon is Grampa.

To the dude who's depressed, DO NOT RESORT TO TV. Read a book

Nah, if there was a movie (and I sincerely hope not), let the dude to does the Uncle Ruckus voice do him, can't do it better than that. 

tumblr feminists need to ******* stop

freebleeding 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

just do speed lmaooo
in a couple weeks, you'll be good

:lol:
My first semester at cc a girl in my class planning on modeling would buy dope from me. She lost 15 lbs n I began smashing. She started to get addicted n just disappeared. My best guess, she belongs to the game now. Damn that was almost 5 years ago. She was bad once she lost the weight.

Last edited:
My first semester at cc a girl in my class planning on modeling would buy dope from me. She lost 15 lbs n I began smashing. She started to get addicted n just disappeared. My best guess, she belongs to the game now. Damn that was almost 5 years ago. She was bad once she lost the weight.

Bad meaning bad or bad meaning good? Is there such a thing as a good looking crackhead?

Bad meaning bad or bad meaning good? Is there such a thing as a good looking crackhead?

Bruh, that ***** was cold af at first, but then she fell victim to the dope. I pawned her off on my boys, but after a couple weeks, she just disappeared.

EDIT: I liked my syrup straight from the bottle. I would just chug until it felt right.

Last edited:
Bruh, that ***** was cold af at first, but then she fell victim to the dope. I pawned her off on my boys, but after a couple weeks, she just disappeared.

EDIT: I liked my syrup straight from the bottle. I would just chug until it felt right.

My dude, straight from the bottle :smokin

Do you feel any remorse? Not saying you put a gun to her head or any other past custys...

Not really, she came to me for it randomly. I mean I did profit off it n ****, but at the same time she got deeper n deeperon her own. I pawned her off kuz she was becoming too much. She got lost in the game, n only cared for getting high. She stopped wanting to do modeling n everything. Her life became dope. I do feel guilty now for turning out some people, but most I knew during that time were on it before hand. I was a completely different person then. Completely different. The advice I give now is rooted in all my ****d up actions n realizing I was a bad person with the wrong intentions. I don't want to be that person n I want to help others not become that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom