the thread about nothing...

At the tattoo parlor
Don't wanna be at the tattoo parlor

Help

Did you ever grow those muttonchops like you were talking about ?

That was you right ?

Might have been either me or Alp. I did grow some but didn't like how it looked lol. Really I was trying to grow a beard but all the hairs are taking forever to come in the right spots. It's like they teasing me with these bald spots and it's funny I can grow a chinstrap no problems too.

That fat kid tryna get some of those Mambs.

About to give myself a struggle lineup, I'ma have the right side looking perfect then mess up the left. :lol:

Don't even feel like doing my online class. Brother walked outside and sees me sitting in the front,"Why are you always sitting outside. It's like you're depressed". Maybe that's what it is....

Don't even feel like doing my online class. Brother walked outside and sees me sitting in the front,"Why are you always sitting outside. It's like you're depressed". Maybe that's what it is....
Very Rare 
nthat.gif

I just got out of a slump where I was depressed for months. Not even sure why I stopped feeling all sad n **** but it just stopped one day and right now I'm feeling pretty "happy". I'm not actually happy but it's like 100 pounds have just been lifted off of my shoulders. A suggestion from me would be to watch your favorite movies/TV shows to feel better. Stay up bruh bruh.
it aint worth it, just wear a hat

Lmao, it's decent. I cut my hair all the way down using a 0 guard so you can't really see the lineup to well.

I need to get on that Paul Wall fitness plan dude looks completely different lol.

Is that Boondocks thing real or just a mockup?

That fat kid tryna get some of those Mambs.

About to give myself a struggle lineup, I'ma have the right side looking perfect then mess up the left.
laugh.gif
it aint worth it, just wear a hat
roll.gif

My PM is open man. Keep your head up.
Please, no....
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom