the thread about nothing...

why do you say no tv?

TV can be distracting. If a person is depressed, letting yourself be distracted by the stupid box, you'll never come to grips with your issue.

When I felt I was in a bad place, I surrounded myself with positive vibes. My children, good music, and prayer.

Not really, she came to me for it randomly. I mean I did profit off it n ****, but at the same time she got deeper n deeperon her own. I pawned her off kuz she was becoming too much. She got lost in the game, n only cared for getting high. She stopped wanting to do modeling n everything. Her life became dope. I do feel guilty now for turning out some people, but most I knew during that time were on it before hand. I was a completely different person then. Completely different. The advice I give now is rooted in all my ****d up actions n realizing I was a bad person with the wrong intentions. I don't want to be that person n I want to help others not become that.

Respect bro.

why do you say no tv?
Do you know how much **** is on tv?
Murder
Crime
Drugs

Not a good idea my brova

why do you say no tv?

TV can be distracting. If a person is depressed, letting yourself be distracted by the stupid box, you'll never come to grips with your issue.

When I felt I was in a bad place, I surrounded myself with positive vibes. My children, good music, and prayer.

Damn I never thought of that.
I just watch tv whenever I'm bummed so that I take my mind off it.

I'm too old to be making illogical decisions like this :x :x

Never again. :smh:

lmao ever since I cut my hair a couple hours ago my headphones have gotten better sounding what the hell. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise, this is so funny to me. Maybe I broke them in finally too.

lmao ever since I cut my hair a couple hours ago my headphones have gotten better sounding what the hell. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise, this is so funny to me. Maybe I broke them in finally too.

Nah that's that loud

Last edited:
I've only been high off of laughing gas, best time of my life til it wore off. If music high is even better than what I am hearing right now then I need to get my hands on something.

Brought up the question to my cousin regarding a move from my current job to his former job, straight up told me "You got the job without even applying". If my current job doesn't offer the part time, taking my talents to this line of work.

"We took acid for 10 days straight up in the mountains, started running with the stallions." - Bronson

Brought up the question to my cousin regarding a move from my current job to his former job, straight up told me "You got the job without even applying". If my current job doesn't offer the part time, taking my talents to this line of work.

Is the new gig an upgrade?

Is the new gig an upgrade?
10.50 an hour, 32 hours w/full time benefits. No uniform, air conditioned environment, sitting at a cubicle with a comp in front of me, chillin. He used to average sometimes two calls an hour and its prompted what he would have to say. It's better than my 8.35 an hour. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom