The Speech That Cost JFK His Life...(exposing the secret societies)

Originally Posted by DeeNyce

Originally Posted by roman736

OMG STOP BELIEVING IN CONSPIRACIES. THEY ARE NOT TRUE. NO CONSPIRACIES ARE EVER REVEALED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST, BUT DUMB PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT THEM, PREVENTING THESE THEORIES FROM ENDING.

explain to me what the federal reserve is first, than come back.

conspiracy theorists tend to have a cartoon view of the world, one in which all people fall into one of three groups: the conspirators, the crusaders, and the dupes. The conspirators are portrayed as evil and powerful, seeking control for its own sake. They are often granted unimaginable cleverness and resources, and their reach knows no bounds. At the same time, they are ascribed unbelievable stupidity-for how else could their conspiracy be uncovered? The crusaders are the believers themselves. They feel they are a small band of freedom-fighters saving the world from incredible malfeasance. The dupes are ......"

^ok now in your own words, instead of PLAGIARIZING ...but you still didn't answer my question.

Just wikipedia it...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

ignorance is bliss fam, ignorance is bliss. open ya eyes.

"Ingorance is bliss", but inaction is almost just as bad.

What are YOU doing about it? "Spreading the word" on the Internet? Do you even talk to your family about this stuff?

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I absolutely hate how you conspiracy theorists respond to someone who isn't fond of your viewpoints with, "open your eyes."

the facts are there for you to acknowledge, yet you attack me for giving you insight. Ignorance is bliss fam, ignorance is bliss.
Where did I attack your insight? And don't call me fam, I'm not related to pompous ignoramuses.

*Adds this imbecile to my ignore list*

Originally Posted by XAleXShaneX

OMG STOP BELIEVING IN CONSPIRACIES. THEY ARE NOT TRUE. NO CONSPIRACIES ARE EVER REVEALED BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST, BUT DUMB PEOPLE LIKE YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT THEM, PREVENTING THESE THEORIES FROM ENDING.

conspiracy theorists tend to have a cartoon view of the world, one in which all people fall into one of three groups: the conspirators, the crusaders, and the dupes. The conspirators are portrayed as evil and powerful, seeking control for its own sake. They are often granted unimaginable cleverness and resources, and their reach knows no bounds. At the same time, they are ascribed unbelievable stupidity-for how else could their conspiracy be uncovered? The crusaders are the believers themselves. They feel they are a small band of freedom-fighters saving the world from incredible malfeasance. The dupes are ......"

^ok now in your own words, instead of PLAGIARIZING ...but you still didn't answer my question.

Just wikipedia it...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

As much as I think there is something fishy as well:

A) You aren't saying anything new either.

B) If he needs to open his eyes then you need to start moving your feet. What is the point of being so passionate about something, but only posting youtube videos and giving people canned responses to make them mad? Are you trying to start a movement on an internet message board?

C) You are, in fact, incredibly annoying.
I don't really care how you feel. Your

If I agree with any conspiracy theory, however, it is this one. There definitely was and still is some weird stuff going on with it.

Nothing I'm saying is new, you're right. This has been going on for hundreds of years. But the real question is, what are you contributingthat's so new? question yourself before you question others.

B) If he needs to open his eyes then you need to start moving your feet. What is the point of being so passionate about something, but only posting youtubevideos and giving people canned responses to make them mad? Are you trying to start a movement on an internet message board?

I posted the video to let it speak for itself. What else needs to be said. You either accept it or you don't and obviously you don't. So move onliving as a mark.

What does that make you, by attacking me on showing people the truth? I guess you're more of a man because you talk about what really matters to peoplein your posts like, "What makes a yellowbone with braids so damn fine??" and "The Dark Knight Movie"

I rather be annoying and post about stuff that matters, rather than useless knowledge on another man's braids or some superhero thatdoesn't even exist as indicated in your posts.

JFK was shot by a lone nut. get over it.

To play devils advocate say there was some all controlling secret society. JFK was shot in 1963, halfway through his term. Why not just rig the election?Contemporary accounts of the time show that Kennedy was about a 50/50 chance of being re-elected, hence his need to go to Dallas in the first place in order toshore up its electorate. When a sitting president whose running mate was a beloved Texas Senator can't close the deal on Texas, he was very worried abouthis chances of re-election. Besides, the cost of a public assassination draws too much heat for a 'secret society'. After all secret organizationsthrive most when no one thinks anything is wrong. ie the Mafia.

Concerning his plans to execute EO 11110. save it. no one man has the power to dissolve it, it's chartered by an act of CONGRESS. Executive orders areusually mandates to other officers in the executive office to follow a certain directive.

LHO was a lonely drifter with delusions of grandeur, who saw the opportunity to kill the POTUS as an opportunity to make something of himself and achieve alevel of recognition that escaped him his whole life.

life is random and crazy things can and will happen, it doesn't necessarily mean that there is a reason for the madness

comnspiracy shmiracy...im still living. Call me ignorant, but I dont see harm in any of these conspiracy. If true thes econspiracies about our gov't beenlurking for centuries and it hasnt been affecting any of us dramatically, so be it.

The Fed is a scam, if you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.
And yes I'm going to keep repeating this over and over and over and over and......

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Doubt it

come again?
That's what she said!

I honestly doubt this was a reason. I'd buy the mafia conspiracy over this.

what do you mean that's what "she said" thats what's YOU said. Why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person like it wasn't you.

Doubt it

come again?
That's what she said!

what do you mean that's what "she said" thats what's YOU said. Why are you referring to yourself in the 3rd person like it wasn't you.

You clearly have no concept of pop culture.

And...did you really do research on my posting history? To answer your question about what kind of person I am:

A well-rounded human being that not only cares about important topics like politics and economics, which you of course voluntarily left out of your research onme, but also likes to enjoy the little thing in life like asking questions on certain slang and discussing arts.

I know its a dumb idea but, I hope Obama can actually get this done.
expose and get rid of secret societies, setting off a wave of humanism, maybe getting rid of the catholic church. SOMETHING FOR THE RECORD BOOKS!

Doubt it

come again?
That's what she said!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

25f157e0d98a8479a0b75fcedab2c5d36402c53.png

Just wikipedia it...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

B) If he needs to open his eyes then you need to start moving your feet. What is the point of being so passionate about something, but only posting youtube videos and giving people canned responses to make them mad? Are you trying to start a movement on an internet message board?

If I agree with any conspiracy theory, however, it is this one. There definitely was and still is some weird stuff going on with it.

Nothing I'm saying is new, you're right. This has been going on for hundreds of years. But the real question is, what are you contributing that's so new? question yourself before you question others.

I posted the video to let it speak for itself. What else needs to be said. You either accept it or you don't and obviously you don't. So move on living as a mark.

What does that make you, by attacking me on showing people the truth? I guess you're more of a man because you talk about what really matters to people in your posts like, "What makes a yellowbone with braids so damn fine??" and "The Dark Knight Movie"

I rather be annoying and post about stuff that matters, rather than useless knowledge on another man's braids or some superhero that doesn't even exist as indicated in your posts.

And...did you really do research on my posting history? To answer your question about what kind of person I am:

A well-rounded human being that not only cares about important topics like politics and economics, which you of course voluntarily left out of your research onme, but also likes to enjoy the little thing in life like asking questions on certain slang and discussing arts.

You quoted the wrong one. Here you go.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I know its a dumb idea but, I hope Obama can actually get this done.
expose and get rid of secret societies, setting off a wave of humanism, maybe getting rid of the catholic church. SOMETHING FOR THE RECORD BOOKS!
You're right; that was dumb.

We really need that .gif of dude getting hit with the beer bottle right now. I'll agree that the government may hid a massive amount of information fromthe general public, but until you have undeniable proof of it, don't go around instigating arguments with people. It's kind of a #**+ (Richard) move.

Just wikipedia it...
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

Nothing I'm saying is new, you're right. This has been going on for hundreds of years. But the real question is, what are you contributing that's so new? question yourself before you question others.

I posted the video to let it speak for itself. What else needs to be said. You either accept it or you don't and obviously you don't. So move on living as a mark.

What does that make you, by attacking me on showing people the truth? I guess you're more of a man because you talk about what really matters to people in your posts like, "What makes a yellowbone with braids so damn fine??" and "The Dark Knight Movie"

I rather be annoying and post about stuff that matters, rather than useless knowledge on another man's braids or some superhero that doesn't even exist as indicated in your posts.

A well-rounded human being that not only cares about important topics like politics and economics, which you of course voluntarily left out of your research on me, but also likes to enjoy the little thing in life like asking questions on certain slang and discussing arts.

You quoted the wrong one. Here you go.
Good response.

if oswald really did do it, why was he not allowed a fair trial with his own lawyer. more importantly he was assassinated before he could even go on trial

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

And yes I'm going to keep repeating this over and over and over and over and......
No disrespect to you or anyone who believes this country is foul played, but we cant do anything about it so why bother? It's not like yougonna flee the country anyway .
grin.gif

Originally Posted by retepelnart

No disrespect to you or anyone who believes this country is foul played, but we cant do anything about it so why bother? It's not like you gonna flee the country anyway .
grin.gif
Ron Paul was going to eliminate the Federal Reserve and he was a mainstream candidate....so I don't know what the hell your talking about man.

Please educate me on why the Fed is a scam. I seriously would like to know.

Me too. I'm in all honesty very interested in the federal reserve. It was one of the only parts of Zeitgeist that I actually took stock in, seeing as itseemed backed up on facts, not just propaganda. And if possible, do so in your own words please. I don't want to watch another Youtube video.

Back
Top Bottom