The South Unappreciation

smh.gif

laugh.gif

Son made the east coast unappreciation and that got locked with the quickness. South stay taking L's

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif

Son made the east coast unappreciation and that got locked with the quickness. South stay taking L's
laugh.gif

I lived in San Diego and KC

West Coast > Midwest > the rest
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I see the New York public school system has left another child behind....let me break this down as simply as I can...

Florida = South

NY'ers who go to Florida or even LIVE in Flordia are inhabiting a southern state. They can act as "gully" as they want, but at the end of the day they are STILL in the south.

Your "stats" don't mean $*!+ either....are you honestly sitting there telling me that if you're living somewhere off of Malcolm X Boulevard and you're of Dominican or PR descent, you're gonna claim you CURRENTLY live in San Pedro or San Juan? C'mon now
smh.gif

uhh yeah? people who are dominican in live in da heightz is basically little DR.

geographically speaking of course miami is da south...but CULTURALLY? they basically NYC withpermanent hot weather.

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

I can't stand even thinking about the south. A bunch of wack #%! %@*#*% doing lame dances an listenin' to lame (for the most part) rappers.

South = Garbage
sick.gif

and that's the truth
smokin.gif

and btw this is'nt a knock at any southern NT'ers

you're an idiot sir

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif

Basically.

NYC, CHI, LA, MIA . Everything else is filler material.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I see the New York public school system has left another child behind....let me break this down as simply as I can...

Florida = South

NY'ers who go to Florida or even LIVE in Flordia are inhabiting a southern state. They can act as "gully" as they want, but at the end of the day they are STILL in the south.

Your "stats" don't mean $*!+ either....are you honestly sitting there telling me that if you're living somewhere off of Malcolm X Boulevard and you're of Dominican or PR descent, you're gonna claim you CURRENTLY live in San Pedro or San Juan? C'mon now
smh.gif

uhh yeah? people who are dominican in live in da heightz is basically little DR.

geographically speaking of course miami is da south...but CULTURALLY? they basically NYC with permanent hot weather.

roll.gif
I REALLY wish you boys would get off South Beach with thisblasphemy and take a ride cross that bridge and see the real Miami and aint NOTHING new york about Florida except for the tourist

Florida = South

smh.gif

geographically speaking of course miami is da south...but CULTURALLY? they basically NYC with permanent hot weather.

Okay, we'll start calling Miami "Little NYC" from now on to appease your pompous arrogance.

Originally Posted by edwardkingjr

Florida = South

smh.gif

roll.gif
I REALLY wish you boys would get off South Beach with this blasphemy and take a ride cross that bridge and see the real Miami and aint NOTHING new york about Florida except for the tourist

cosign

cats take a summer vacation with the parents down to South Beach and run into a couple NYers and think thats what FLA all about.

Florida = South

smh.gif

You can go to little haiti in miami, but you're still in the south...you can go to little DR in harlem, but you're still in NYC...it goeson and on...it doesn't matter one bit what the cultural makeup is....

And FWIW, we're not talking about something CULTURALLY here, we're going off your ******ed claim about miami not being part of the south....

Who really cares its all the same in its own way. There are myths about both the south and the north and they each have their idiots and this repping south andnorth stuff is rediculous grow up already. I live in Texas and I love it here I'm not going to say it is better than any other place though because thereis still a lot of places I haven't been.

Originally Posted by eight2one

south doesnt have much to offer towards the advancement of society.
REALLY?????????????
where are the space shuttles launched?
my dude take a tour of Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, Alabama and then tell me we have nothing to offer.
and Houston is the heart of the space program

Originally Posted by edwardkingjr

ninjahood wrote:
DoubleJs07 wrote:

Florida = South

smh.gif

roll.gif
I REALLY wish you boys would get off South Beach with this blasphemy and take a ride cross that bridge and see the real Miami and aint NOTHING new york about Florida except for the tourist

QFE... what's funny is that dude is really serious about what he's sayin... I don't like Ross but he wasn't lying when he said the bridgeseparates south beach
from the real Miami... South Beach is only a tourist facade

Back
Top Bottom