Originally Posted by jm2000

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Southern Hospitality >>> The rudeness up north

/thread
and yes Southern Belles > your life

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

OP's just salty cuz we got NT on lock right now, with the Futuristic and Juiceman Threads. Off Yourself if you hatin the south.

Burrrrr!!!!
Pockets extra sloppy
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

most of the rap coming out of the south does suck though. (except for some older stuff)
Jay Electronica is the only one i'll listen to now

Originally Posted by eleet1

Does Florida count as the south?
go to the pan handle and you tell me

I've had the chance to live in both the North and South. And let me say this...

Both have its fair share of idiots (just different types of idiots
laugh.gif
) and fine women.

OP's just salty cuz we got NT on lock right now, with the Futuristic and Juiceman Threads. Off Yourself if you hatin the south.

Burrrrr!!!!
you proud of that trash? Don't get me wrong its mad entertaining....but no.

Burrrrr!!!!

WELL DAMN...
pimp.gif

Burrrrr!!!!

Ay ay... DAYUM.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I have no idea what the pan handle is. But when i of the south i think of georgia and nc/sc but florida i think of as its own thing. Kinda likehow ny and cali are like there own thing.

Originally Posted by early90s

Burrrrr!!!!
Its NOT trash, its entertainment. Most of you people always try to compare fun music to Nas, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, etc......Its not that serious.

laugh.gif
@ this gump basing his opinion of the south off of rappers and rap music....you sir, are in a box.

Florida is definitely "the South"
laugh.gif

most of the music coming from south sucks? most of the music coming out period sucks, don't blame that on the South
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I have no idea what the pan handle is. But when i of the south i think of georgia and nc/sc but florida i think of as its own thing. Kinda like how ny and cali are like there own thing.
panhandlemap.png

filled with rednecks from my experiences of driving through there, it's pretty country

All the best football players come from the south (preferrably FL) and we also have the best woman and weather...

Sooomebody wanted to start a useless long thread because they're home wasting life. Keep hittin that refresh button OP, your day will be over before youknow it.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

If you've been to Florida, you know the women down here in the South are the best. Hands down.
miami ain't da south and they don't claim ya
laugh.gif

da south is da marshalls of society...everything you thought died away years ago in NYC still runs rampant down there

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

If you've been to Florida, you know the women down here in the South are the best. Hands down.
miami ain't da south and they don't claim ya
laugh.gif

da south is da marshalls of society...everything you thought died away years ago in NYC still runs rampant down there
Miami is in the South no matter wut you say.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

The South > NT.

/thread.

i aint coming back in here either because i aint tryna get banned.
Dude you on Panty bandit team...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Face it South stay taking L's

dude like Seeko and Face are cool...

but some down folk southern cat(names wont be mentioned)....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Florida is definitely "the South"
laugh.gif

most of the music coming from south sucks? most of the music coming out period sucks, don't blame that on the South
laugh.gif
truth.
i'm talking about most of the dudes that NT pretty much admires though like Gucci.
southern rap has a lot of catching up to do imo. it's all the same stuff

Originally Posted by early90s

Burrrrr!!!!
Its NOT trash, its entertainment. Most of you people always try to compare fun music to Nas, Jay-Z, Wu-Tang, etc......Its not that serious.
Word. Some people don't want to listen to the thought provocative stuff that Jay kicks every time you get in the car. Sometime dudes just wantto go to Kroger and listen to some simplistic stuff, as opposed to embarking on a lyrical odyssey thanks to Nas. The sooner northern rappers realize this, thebetter.

Until then:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2rysdon.jpg" target="_blank">View Raw Image</a>"width="467" height="467">

Back
Top Bottom