The South Unappreciation

Originally Posted by eight2one

laugh.gif
Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:

lol who cares about the space program??? Lets try accomplishing something on planet earth first.
[sup]

Shall I continue??? or do you want to continue to be ignorant?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami,_FL#cite_note-GAWC-6
[/sup]

laugh.gif
like i actually read that garbage.........let the blissful ignorance continue.
And my point has been proven

Originally Posted by mdresident

I could not agree with the OP any more. The south is whack, ya'll so late on everything, ya'll don't speak english, sounds like you were raised in swamps. You drive big, old ridiculous cars painted some stupid color(no shots @ cam nelson)..the list goes on...oh and the music sucks too.
this, and for the most part they cant dress worth a damn.

How you gonna say F**k the South but no offense to any Southern NT'ers? That's like sayin "I hate black people, but no offense to any blackNT'ers. I'm black,btw. You think we would just let it slide because of that sentence? I don't like any place but the South and Cali anyway.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Florida is definitely "the South"
laugh.gif

most of the music coming from south sucks? most of the music coming out period sucks, don't blame that on the South
laugh.gif
truth.
i'm talking about most of the dudes that NT pretty much admires though like Gucci.
southern rap has a lot of catching up to do imo. it's all the same stuff

Tell 3 stacks, big boi, and scarface that. Name a northern rapper who was out in the early 90s and still is relevant.

Originally Posted by javier5857

I could not agree with the OP any more. The south is whack, ya'll so late on everything, ya'll don't speak english, sounds like you were raised in swamps. You drive big, old ridiculous cars painted some stupid color(no shots @ cam nelson)..the list goes on...oh and the music sucks too.

thats FOR DAMN SURE...they be so late on fashion.

Most dudes who hating on the south have never been down here, and if y'all do come you go to the tourist spots y'all gotta experience the real south.

I love my state

A lot of y'all sound like them lames %@+ dudes from up north who move down south and still wear timbs in 100 degree weather calling every girl"ma"

If you're not in CA or NY then you might as well be in Alaska.

Oh and to the dude who said LA>NY you got it wrong.

It's SF>NY>LA

You are from baltimore. Let's not forget that
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

south is horrible, I'll rather not live than to be placed in the deep south to be honest

laugh.gif
but yeah south sucks, I don't know if I prefer death, but I would definitely rather a different country.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

laugh.gif
Trelvis Tha Thrilla wrote:

lol who cares about the space program??? Lets try accomplishing something on planet earth first.
[sup]

Shall I continue??? or do you want to continue to be ignorant?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami,_FL#cite_note-GAWC-6
[/sup]

laugh.gif
like i actually read that garbage.........let the blissful ignorance continue.
And my point has been proven

please tell me what NASA has done for you or Houston....

Originally Posted by solefood229

You are from baltimore. Let's not forget that
indifferent.gif

whoooaa...nah not even, bmore is not my home.

so, this thread is based off of music and an arguement that a part of a southern state isnt considered southern

the ignorance is very thick in here

I think I'll add General to the list of Forums I need to stay out of...along with Music.

You dudes are ridiculous...seriously.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

south is horrible, I'll rather not live than to be placed in the deep south to be honest

Well go smash a dc skeezer raw and die then

Your frail +%! prolly wouldn't make it in the south it ain't no gifs to post down here

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Miami is a great city, but how could you say it's comparable to NY? No city in the US is.
miami has da cultural mix down packed....da way you can move around certain areas and da city would morph around you depending on dainhabitants...

NYC does this 100000X betta though and there's just a never ending feeling around da big apple to make it da city of cities.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by phillypac

Originally Posted by ninjahood

miami is comprable to NYC.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

NYC is a rat infested dump

Says da guy from philly
roll.gif
you NYC dudes be the same dudes moving to philly or the south so yall should STHU and stop extra riding your trash city

NYC female = out of shape or busted
NYC dudes = con artist
NYC food = trash

what do yall do better then any other city besides running cons on people?

Hurricanes
laugh.gif

Sweet Tea
sick.gif

Boiled Peanuts
sick.gif

Moonshine
sick.gif

OD Hot weather
sick.gif

Civil War
laugh.gif