THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

got my south beaches today. joints are KRISP and the colorway looks even better in person! so glad my search for these is finally over
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Those green 7s look like the green foam pros.....but better. I'd buy a pair.

White laces on the sprites dont look bad. Theyre still too pink for me tho. I may pass on them

Those green 7s look like the green foam pros.....but better. I'd buy a pair.

White laces on the sprites dont look bad. Theyre still too pink for me tho. I may pass on them

Seriously... no other pictures deserve to be posted at this point unless its the same green V2s over and over again.

As a matter of fact.. I wish Gotti owned these joints because I would be assured of seeing them EVERY SINGLE page.

I am now a lil upset. I would have gladly not gotten a few other V2s for these.....and not because I cant have them... I would have purchased the entire fam a pair and worn shirts with pictures of the shoes on them.

Yeah... thats how pressed I would be.... Too much?

Maybe.

Seriously... no other pictures deserve to be posted at this point unless its the same green V2s over and over again.

As a matter of fact.. I wish Gotti owned these joints because I would be assured of seeing them EVERY SINGLE page.

I am now a lil upset. I would have gladly not gotten a few other V2s for these.....and not because I cant have them... I would have purchased the entire fam a pair and worn shirts with pictures of the shoes on them.

Maybe.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Maybe.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They do look Awesome tho

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Maybe.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They do look Awesome tho

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Somebody put white laces on them solars and post pics.

Do it, do it. Lol

Man. Still can't find my camera but quick cell phone pic with white laces from my v3's. I'll take better pics tonight when the wife gets home with my camera
Black or teal laces all the way, white laces look umm... sketchy

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Somebody put white laces on them solars and post pics.

Do it, do it. Lol

Man. Still can't find my camera but quick cell phone pic with white laces from my v3's. I'll take better pics tonight when the wife gets home with my camera
Black or teal laces all the way, white laces look umm... sketchy

Back
Top Bottom