THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

after calling about every niketown store in the U.S, finally copped my pair from the Portland store. (Props to the employees there - super friendly and helpful) Came out to 160.25 shipped. I know these will pop up randomly like the sprites, but I didn't want to wait 
laugh.gif

after calling about every niketown store in the U.S, finally copped my pair from the Portland store. (Props to the employees there - super friendly and helpful) Came out to 160.25 shipped. I know these will pop up randomly like the sprites, but I didn't want to wait 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

a lil cell phone pic I took of some of my 8's collection while I can't find my dang camera. People are right when they say the shoes are really pink but I still decided to cop them. I like them. When the wife gets home she's not going to be happy that I bought 3 pairs of shoes today.. oh well
Great pic! I see your black/red XIIIs, I haven't worn mine in ages, think i'll take them out for a spin today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

a lil cell phone pic I took of some of my 8's collection while I can't find my dang camera. People are right when they say the shoes are really pink but I still decided to cop them. I like them. When the wife gets home she's not going to be happy that I bought 3 pairs of shoes today.. oh well
Great pic! I see your black/red XIIIs, I haven't worn mine in ages, think i'll take them out for a spin today
laugh.gif

Thanks iheartboost. Honestly the only reason they were there is because I just wore them to cut the grass but I love thos 13's.

I can put the white laces from my white v3's in as soon as I get them out my locker at work so it'll be a few hours. Around 530 prob

Thanks iheartboost. Honestly the only reason they were there is because I just wore them to cut the grass but I love thos 13's.

I can put the white laces from my white v3's in as soon as I get them out my locker at work so it'll be a few hours. Around 530 prob

If the solar red's are really turning out to be more pink in person i might have to pass up and get a pair of sprites. I'm hearing from different spots that Solar Reds should be in SoCal by sometime next week.

If the solar red's are really turning out to be more pink in person i might have to pass up and get a pair of sprites. I'm hearing from different spots that Solar Reds should be in SoCal by sometime next week.

The same thing happened with the Sprites,some places were charging 160 including NDC, after a few days they lowered it ti 150 and you were able to get a refund of your 10 back. Should be 150.

The same thing happened with the Sprites,some places were charging 160 including NDC, after a few days they lowered it ti 150 and you were able to get a refund of your 10 back. Should be 150.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 socal heads.  shiekh south bay galleria has one of each size in solar reds...except 8.5 and 11.5.  i copped the last 11.5.  they also got the kobe urban camo's.  

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 socal heads.  shiekh south bay galleria has one of each size in solar reds...except 8.5 and 11.5.  i copped the last 11.5.  they also got the kobe urban camo's.  

Back
Top Bottom