THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Feelin them green samples, theyd look better with some victory green or sport red laces imo.  have yet to see a v2 that I dislike cept fer the SLH and Solars.

Feelin them green samples, theyd look better with some victory green or sport red laces imo.  have yet to see a v2 that I dislike cept fer the SLH and Solars.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

The same thing happened with the Sprites,some places were charging 160 including NDC, after a few days they lowered it ti 150 and you were able to get a refund of your 10 back. Should be 150.
Please believe Nike customer service will be getting a call from me after I get my shoes..

Those samples are ok. IMO not even a top five V2 colorway.. And that goes for released or unreleased colorways. I need those laces tho... The Dunkmans are sitting where I'm at.. So I will wait for them to drop in price so I can get that official lebron lace swap for the cool grey V2..

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

The same thing happened with the Sprites,some places were charging 160 including NDC, after a few days they lowered it ti 150 and you were able to get a refund of your 10 back. Should be 150.
Please believe Nike customer service will be getting a call from me after I get my shoes..

Those samples are ok. IMO not even a top five V2 colorway.. And that goes for released or unreleased colorways. I need those laces tho... The Dunkmans are sitting where I'm at.. So I will wait for them to drop in price so I can get that official lebron lace swap for the cool grey V2..

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

gonna pick up either solars or blacks or both this weekend. if solars look more pink than red, pass like nash.
you'll be passing. Its a really pink show. Taking mine back tomorrow.

Throwing black laces on will help them look less pink.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

gonna pick up either solars or blacks or both this weekend. if solars look more pink than red, pass like nash.
you'll be passing. Its a really pink show. Taking mine back tomorrow.

Throwing black laces on will help them look less pink.

edit: didn't see those green v2's were posted yet, but they're crazy
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Somebody put white laces on them solars and post pics.

Do it, do it. Lol

Man. Still can't find my camera but quick cell phone pic with white laces from my v3's. I'll take better pics tonight when the wife gets home with my camera

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Somebody put white laces on them solars and post pics.

Do it, do it. Lol

Man. Still can't find my camera but quick cell phone pic with white laces from my v3's. I'll take better pics tonight when the wife gets home with my camera

Just left the ESPLANADE MALL in Kenner, LA ( NEW ORLEANS) and they had the wolf greys and the all black lebron V2's low's ... The worker there said they just got both colors from UPS today... they got all sizes for anyone in the New Orleans area.
Edit: Sorry forgot to add, they got em at the finishline, theres a lot of shoe stores so cats woulda been lost

Just left the ESPLANADE MALL in Kenner, LA ( NEW ORLEANS) and they had the wolf greys and the all black lebron V2's low's ... The worker there said they just got both colors from UPS today... they got all sizes for anyone in the New Orleans area.
Edit: Sorry forgot to add, they got em at the finishline, theres a lot of shoe stores so cats woulda been lost

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Not my pics.... Seem pretty Legit...
Heres the link..

img0613o.jpg

img0622tw.jpg
eek.gif
these are crazy

I assumed they were a St. Patricks day p.e. until I scrolled down and saw that logo inside
nerd.gif

Model: Nike AIR LEBRON 8 (UNRELEASED COLORWAY SAMPLE)

Colorway: VICTORY GRN / WHT - ELECTR GRN

Size: Mens 9

Style: SEASON SP 11

where's JP at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Not my pics.... Seem pretty Legit...
Heres the link..

img0613o.jpg

img0622tw.jpg
eek.gif
these are crazy

I assumed they were a St. Patricks day p.e. until I scrolled down and saw that logo inside
nerd.gif

Model: Nike AIR LEBRON 8 (UNRELEASED COLORWAY SAMPLE)

Colorway: VICTORY GRN / WHT - ELECTR GRN

Size: Mens 9

Style: SEASON SP 11

where's JP at?
nerd.gif

got my south beaches today. joints are KRISP and the colorway looks even better in person! so glad my search for these is finally over
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom