THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

sick.gif

Those green joints are gawd damn disgusting. No wonder why Team Lebron never released them, I could imagine Lebrons face when they showed him the sample,

728363264.jpg

Than Wade saw it too,

418141156.jpg
[/img]

Those green joints are gawd damn disgusting. No wonder why Team Lebron never released them, I could imagine Lebrons face when they showed him the sample,

728363264.jpg

Than Wade saw it too,

418141156.jpg
[/img]

Kinda odd that the Insole of those Green Lebrons are the same logo as STAT samples that belong to Amare Stoudamire..

Kinda odd that the Insole of those Green Lebrons are the same logo as STAT samples that belong to Amare Stoudamire..

^don't get ahead of yourself... (grinches) with these in close 2nd. seems like they never release the good lebron CW's... smh

^don't get ahead of yourself... (grinches) with these in close 2nd. seems like they never release the good lebron CW's... smh

Originally Posted by jst628

maaaaaaaaaan, I think the Grinches were pure hype IMO.  That green was too....much.  I prefer darker greens so these V2s woulda been RIGHT up my alley, smh

Originally Posted by jst628

maaaaaaaaaan, I think the Grinches were pure hype IMO.  That green was too....much.  I prefer darker greens so these V2s woulda been RIGHT up my alley, smh

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

gonna pick up either solars or blacks or both this weekend. if solars look more pink than red, pass like nash.

Yeah checked them out today and too pink, I don't know maybe if they ever go on sale I would buy but if not, 
don't feel like buying these and never wearing them, closets already to packed.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

gonna pick up either solars or blacks or both this weekend. if solars look more pink than red, pass like nash.

Yeah checked them out today and too pink, I don't know maybe if they ever go on sale I would buy but if not, 
don't feel like buying these and never wearing them, closets already to packed.

HWC v1's

Charcoal v1's

UK v1's

Bred v2's

Miami v2's

Green Giant v2's

Nike is dumb.

In a time where it is cool to look like a bag of Skittles, you decide NOT to release all blue and all green shoes?

Please Nike, I know you reading, Do a Banned AJ1 release if you have to, send em to outlets, something.

I just don't see why they would make pairs, allow pics to be released to the public, and not drop em.

HWC v1's

Charcoal v1's

UK v1's

Bred v2's

Miami v2's

Green Giant v2's

Nike is dumb.

In a time where it is cool to look like a bag of Skittles, you decide NOT to release all blue and all green shoes?

Please Nike, I know you reading, Do a Banned AJ1 release if you have to, send em to outlets, something.

I just don't see why they would make pairs, allow pics to be released to the public, and not drop em.

Apparently these were grabbed samples and not many were made.....

With the seasonal clean out some lucky person probably was given these instead of them being shredded...

Luck mofo

Apparently these were grabbed samples and not many were made.....

With the seasonal clean out some lucky person probably was given these instead of them being shredded...

Luck mofo

Back
Top Bottom