THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by quanb24

anybody in the dmv know any stores that got the solar reds yet? i called like 50 stores no luck lol
Nothing as of yet.  I called around to a few spots myself and nobody knows nothing as of now.

Saw the Solars at NT Seattle yesterday. They are too pink for me, so I passed. I was told they got less then 20 total pairs.

Saw the Solars at NT Seattle yesterday. They are too pink for me, so I passed. I was told they got less then 20 total pairs.

Nike MOA has Solars, but nothing bigger than a 10.5, they directed me to Chicago for my 11.5 and the guys there have no clue about these yet...Nike Miami has limited sizes left as well, just not what i'm looking for. 

Nike MOA has Solars, but nothing bigger than a 10.5, they directed me to Chicago for my 11.5 and the guys there have no clue about these yet...Nike Miami has limited sizes left as well, just not what i'm looking for. 

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

QUESTION NT, Should I trade my DS Foam Pro Electric Blue and VNDS 2006 Royal Foam 1 for a pair of VNDS SB's?

Not really a question of "Should I" but is it a fair trade???

Feedback needed ASAP!
Thanks
No

No, as in don't do it? Or as in it's not a fair trade?

QUESTION NT, Should I trade my DS Foam Pro Electric Blue and VNDS 2006 Royal Foam 1 for a pair of VNDS SB's?

Feedback needed ASAP!
Thanks
No

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Lebron shoes aren't even that clean for the hype to be this big

You mad bruh?
This is LBJ we talking about here, the villian of the nba....not blake griffen

Originally Posted by rooster1188

Lebron shoes aren't even that clean for the hype to be this big

You mad bruh?
This is LBJ we talking about here, the villian of the nba....not blake griffen

No time to run up to Niketown Seattle so I just made a phone order..
I give the Nike Employee my CC information and he says the total is going to be about $173 with shipping and tax. He asked me if he could put in my order and call me back with my shipping confirmation. I said thats fine. He calls me back about 5 min later telling me the price is going to be $183 because the shoes are $160 retail. I told him that they are $150 (They even say $150 on their facebook). He tells me that they are actually $160.. I didnt feel like arguing so I just said whatever. Did anybody else pay $160 retail for solars? I paid $150 retail for sprites. Im kinda annoyed they are the same price as the mids but it was the last size 10 so I just said eff it so I could secure my pair..
ohwell.gif

I give the Nike Employee my CC information and he says the total is going to be about $173 with shipping and tax. He asked me if he could put in my order and call me back with my shipping confirmation. I said thats fine. He calls me back about 5 min later telling me the price is going to be $183 because the shoes are $160 retail. I told him that they are $150 (They even say $150 on their facebook). He tells me that they are actually $160.. I didnt feel like arguing so I just said whatever. Did anybody else pay $160 retail for solars? I paid $150 retail for sprites. Im kinda annoyed they are the same price as the mids but it was the last size 10 so I just said eff it so I could secure my pair..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

ohwell.gif

Damn sounds like you got got breh..

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

ohwell.gif

Damn sounds like you got got breh..

NDC had the sprites up for 160 around the time they were releasing everywhere and people paid that price.
I think it's a Nike decision.

NDC had the sprites up for 160 around the time they were releasing everywhere and people paid that price.
I think it's a Nike decision.

Feedback needed ASAP!
Thanks
No

Well.. Whats the going rate on a VNDS pair of south beaches? You could probably get somewhere around $400-$450 for your foams. If the south beaches you are trading for are truly VNDS (as in worn once for less than a few hours) then MAYBE its an even trade.

Me personally, I dont think I could do this trade. You are about to give up about $400 worth of stuff to get a sneaker thats worn? I could understand if Lebron himself wore them but thats over double the retail... For used kicks. I know the south beaches are fire but cmon now.. 

I guess it comes down to how bad you them. Try to be patient for a DS pair tho.

Feedback needed ASAP!
Thanks
No

Well.. Whats the going rate on a VNDS pair of south beaches? You could probably get somewhere around $400-$450 for your foams. If the south beaches you are trading for are truly VNDS (as in worn once for less than a few hours) then MAYBE its an even trade.

Me personally, I dont think I could do this trade. You are about to give up about $400 worth of stuff to get a sneaker thats worn? I could understand if Lebron himself wore them but thats over double the retail... For used kicks. I know the south beaches are fire but cmon now.. 

I guess it comes down to how bad you them. Try to be patient for a DS pair tho.

Back
Top Bottom